Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Tealsoccer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Kinzvillle Academy style error

Is anyone having a problem with the style class. Three days in a row I have tried to do the class. I pay the 50 kinzcash but no models ever come out. I have tried waiting 5 minutes and still nothing. I finally have to quit by then I end up failing the class. So frustrating I only have 5 classes left to complete level 5.:ppony:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: Kinzvillle Academy style error

Im not sure. That you used to happen with the runnning class. When you entered the class the instructions popped up. Once you exited out of them, your pet looked all weird and wouldnt let you do the class, so you were forced to exit out.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 01-31-2008, 11:30 AM   #3
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

I have been having this problem as well. It is very frustrating. Not only does it waste kinzcash, but the fashion class is my least favorite because it takes so long as it is. Waiting and waiting for a model to come and realizing something isn’t working right and they never will come is very annoying. My only suggestion to you, is that style training be the one class you hire a tutor for. I’ve begun a habit of that over the last few days and now the Kinzvill Academy isn’t such a stress anymore. One bug can really put a damper on things for me. 250 is a lot of money though so I don’t know if this suggestion will work out for you. I hope this bug is fixed soon, for both our sakes!
Old 02-05-2008, 06:18 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
Tealsoccer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much. I hired a tutor and now the class is working again.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

I have had a problem also
with this
I pay the 50 & I get no models
I needed to update my flash
I did that & I no longer have problems with it
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

that's happened to me, i just used tutor for a couple of weeks, then it went back to normal.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Closed