Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Angry Unanswered: Kinzville park won't work?

hello

I can't get or the kinzville park won't or does not load for me and I get a pop up saying it's unresive (sp) and in the past I have been there and now I have trouble with it. what should I try? and do you have any problems with it?
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Kinzville park won't work?

I'd suggest clearing your cache, and if that doesn't work, try switching browsers.
I hope it does work for you soon, good luck!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I would say try clearing your cache/cookies like cheesy1 said or you can change browers. Good luck on getting in the park!
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

As Cheesy suggested, clearing you cache or switching browsers should work.

When you find the right answer, don't forget to click best answer to close the thread.

Good luck!
~ Char
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

ok Thanks you!!! I will try it and tell you if it works or not

I cleared my cache and that didn't work but it didn't resoped(sp) (I used Firefox) then I use IE it still doesn't work. but when I went in I got my prize for the 1st quest.
what should I do? that why I don't use the Kinzville park or the clubhouse. I wish I can use the clubhouse so I can get the ghost but I don't bother.
what is this years prize from the ghost?

Last edited by happy1979; 10-28-2011 at 10:20 PM..
Old 10-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #6

Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine
Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine

Sorry to hear its not working for you. I dont know what to suggest, I would have suggested what Cheesy did.
the prize from the ghost is the same as last year.
Seen here:
(Picture Gallery) Clubhouse Events - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Misty(: is offline Female
Old 10-29-2011, 07:17 AM   #7

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Sorry this is happening . If any of the suggestions above did not work, try contacting GANZ. Hope this helps, and best wishes!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 10-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #8
ow !!! I can fly

I tryed everything!!! Then I won't go into the park but it's not fair
Old 10-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #9

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Have you cleared your cache and browser history then re started your PC? That might help.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Closed