Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

carla is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Kinzville Park? what's the big deal?

Hi all

I have been anxiously awaiting the kinzville park, thinking it would be something like the playground in the academy, or the map when you go on vacation. but from what I can see, it's just a large chat room that you can wander around in and play the same old games, and watch your pet play on playground equipment.

My question is... am I missing something? What's all the hype about? (I know about Mr. Moo, but that's not so fun, to enter a room to sit and wait for ice cream!)

Thanks everyone
Carla :gor:
carla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #2

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Kinzville Park? what's the big deal?

I am same with you on this. I thought it was going to be something really fun and cool. And its nothing just like you said a big chat room. I rather be in the club house and not there. And the ice cream cow sounds cool but its just food. If it was like dug where you get items, I may put up with it and hunt the cow. but as we hear its just food. But some kids may like the park.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
Otisbean is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to get in the park at all. It just keeps saying to come back another time and gives me the option of going to the eStore....
Otisbean is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by carla
Hi all

I have been anxiously awaiting the kinzville park, thinking it would be something like the playground in the academy, or the map when you go on vacation. but from what I can see, it's just a large chat room that you can wander around in and play the same old games, and watch your pet play on playground equipment.

My question is... am I missing something? What's all the hype about? (I know about Mr. Moo, but that's not so fun, to enter a room to sit and wait for ice cream!)

Thanks everyone
Carla :gor:
I know! What the big deal! and why did it take them so long to make it!
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 11-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #5

carla is on a distinguished road

They did make a big deal of it, didn't they? I was expecting something really fun. Snooooooze...

Ganz, if you are listening... you could do way better!!

and don't worry Otisbean... you aren't missing a thing.
carla is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Well, from what I know, the Kinzville Park is a work in progress. The current state of it is the lowest of low points it's gonna get as far as I'm concerned. Ganz has said they are going to feature lots of hosts from elsewhere in Webkinz World in the park, but they just haven't added them yet. So don't you worry - the park is going to improve.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #7
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

i know that they haven't finished the park with updates yet but why do they open the park with nothing to but what you do in the clubhouse. the swings aren't even that great because when i went on them i couldn't get off of it and i ended up having to log out. i think that if they are coming up with something new they should just have the whole thing come out or at least half of it come out then the other rather than wait until who knows when.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
ebkinz rocks!!

radiantrabbit will become famous soon enough

I know the park is pretty boring. I think that it will be a lot funner though when they open up the kinz chat plus, because then you can actually act at the theater, and that would be fun. but so far no Mr. Moo, or anything cool.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

yeah i know what is the big deal??
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 11:40 PM   #10
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I think they're going to make it better as time goes by.
If you'd like info on what the Kinzville Park does and how to get around I made a guide.

Here's the link--->http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...rk-how-577437/
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Closed