Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
13coolcool
Webkinz :)

13coolcool is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Park Trash

Is there ever trash in the kinzville park? i checked the place and didn't find one piece of trash. just wondering if there really is trash in the park.
13coolcool is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
summertime♥
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinzville Park Trash

yes, there is. some ppl might have just gotten them before you did. they're always looking for some pieces . . . hope this helps!!!!
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

the pieces come every five minutes (on my computer it's coming at 755, 8;00, 8:05, 8:10 etc)
the areas where i have been the most successful is next to the stage
stay in one room for a couple of minutes and wait, you should find some
good luck!
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
Crazygurl1017

RandOmNonsenSe* is on a distinguished road

places to look!!
near the stage, behind and in front~
on the other side diagonal from the stage near the trees that you sit in~
near the log near the campfire~
next to where you first come in~
near the slide next to the stage~
hope that helped/
RandOmNonsenSe* is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #5
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The trash comes in 5 minute intervals (1:00 1:05 1:10 ect) but sometimes it skips a round.
The more people in the room, the more trash. But, since there are a lot of people in the room, you have to be speedy quick if you want some.
The stage is a great place to look.
I hope this helps!
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tizens-598295/

Here is a great thread for you
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #7
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Hi!
Trash comes into the park every 5 minutes, that's why you might see a lot of webkinz walking around at 1:00, 1:05, etc. Some good places are the stage (top right corner), the Kinzville park map (bottom), the playground (top left corner), and the forest/woods (bottom left). Also, check out Dragonbird's awesome guide- here's the link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-fact-600039/

I hope I helped!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

There is trash in the park! But, you find the most trash in places with more webkinz. But, even when I was in a room by myself, there was trash! It can really pop up anywhere, so keep your eyes peeled!

Also, it can pop up every five minutes. Rarely will it ever do it in between.

There are many guides, and articles about this trash. But, there are no trackers. They come in all color zones.

Here are some articles, just to name a few:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tizens-598295/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-65-a-598821/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...zville-599959/

Last edited by Webkin Lover; 02-15-2010 at 09:56 AM..
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Closed