Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Park isn't Accessing!

Well we waited all morning for Webkinz World to finish their maintenance and for the site to come back up and for what. To not be able to find the ghost and to not be able to get into the Kinzville Park to check it out. I went to go see what the Park was all about and when I clicked on the appropriate sign it does absolutely nothing. I does not load. No one told us that we may need a password to get into the Park! Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? Frustrated at Ganz again!

gamesareks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Does the Kinzville Park need a password?

The phone won't load and withoutthe phone you can not get in to zone to go in... ican not get into the clubhouse either because the phone won't load...
Old 10-28-2009, 11:35 AM   #3

feona swims in greatness
feona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatness

Your not alone. Can't get into the park. Figures. Major glitch the first day..
feona is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #4

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't get into the park today either it does absolutely nothing.
gft23 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
redbudnc is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having problems too. Not only in park but in clubhouse. My phone is working now, but it freezes in clubhouse and can't get into park. Has anyone heard anything?Flopsy
redbudnc is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #6

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow Re: Does the Kinzville Park need a password?

I can't get into the Park either. I have gotten my phone to load, but when I try to get into a room in the clubhouse it freezes. I can always visit the park, but there is only 4 days left to trick or treat and not being able to get into the club house means no ghost. I hope they fix this soon. Please!!!!!

UPDATE: I have noticed that if you go straight to clubhouse you can get in, but if you go to the park first it will lock up the clubhouse and make it freeze. I don't have time right now to wait, but does anyone know if the ghost is working?

Last edited by camplittleangel; 10-28-2009 at 01:13 PM..
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:47 PM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

*bangs head on desk* ouch!
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My phone isn't loading either. I cannot get into the park or the clubbhouse !!

How am I ever going to catch the ghost ??
I only have today and tomorrow to look for him.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #9
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I haven't been able to get in, either... but your idea of a password might work. Hold on.

*goes up to gates of Kinzville park*

OPEN SESAME!!

*long pause*

... ABRACADABRA!

*another long pause*

... ALAKAZAM! PICKLES! 3.14! 42!!!!

*yet another long pause*

Darn it. I hope we all can get in really soon, though. It looks like so much fun!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #10
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Thumbs down Kinville Park- Regular KinzChat does not work!!

I keep clicking with no hope of opening it, and since I'm banned for an inaccurate reason from KinzChat Plus, I can't go there either.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε