Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
ishes she could fly.
Webkinz :)

SavedByGrace has a spectacular aura aboutSavedByGrace has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Kinzville park doesn't work!

I can't get in! I click the sign and it just bobs up and down!
SavedByGrace is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #2

megakinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegakinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegakinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Kinzville park doesn't work!

The same thing is happening to me, but i think its just because it is REALLY full because everyone wants to get in.
megakinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

this is how i got in:
log out and then log back in to start fresh
don't turn on the kinz phone before hand.
after clicking on the park in the menu let the phone load first for a few minutes with out clicking on anything. (this seems to be the really important part don't do any thing after you click on the park from the menu tab for at least three minutes)
then click the sign once (i recommend using regular chat not plus it seems to work better)
wait for the room choosing window to pop up.
pick a room and then your in!
i've had the most luck getting in if i start in light blue but i've now gotten in in the yellow zone. don't try to change your zone, it doesn't work. just log out and log back in if it isn't working

I've posted this in other threads and other people have reported it working.

good luck
Old 10-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

I tried what you said it didn't work!!! I want to get in really bad!!!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

I think it is closed... For repairs or something.. No worries. You will get in super soon!
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #6

1852bounce is on a distinguished road

thats funny, that didnt happen 2 me. instead it said that it was closed 4 improvements.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Same with me. this is happenning to everybody, and as you know, now it is COMPLETELY down. I'm very sorry about this. I tried for aboput 30 minutes to get in. It wouldn't work. When it is back up, I woudl do just as batty42 has said.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Closed