Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
hi
Webkinz :)

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Answered: kinzville academy weight training class

how do i do the weight training class in the kinzville academy?
Best Answer - Posted by mickey26
This will help.
--->Weight Lifting Class - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: kinzville academy weight training class

This will help.
--->Weight Lifting Class - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Hold down the mouse until you get to the bar, then let go. Keep doing this until you reach the required numbers
Old 05-01-2011, 01:27 AM   #4

emilynjim has a spectacular aura about

The first time you do the class there will be a tutorial and that will you show you how it is done. It is simple once you get the hang of it. Good luck!
emilynjim is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by emilynjim
The first time you do the class there will be a tutorial and that will you show you how it is done. It is simple once you get the hang of it. Good luck!
i didn't get the tutorial, so i failed the class. i'll try doing it again from what the wiki said, i understood it a bit better
Old 05-02-2011, 11:54 AM   #6
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

This is probably one of the most difficult classes (for me it is THE most difficult) So don't feel bad at all if you don't pass it all the time. I'm now on level 5 and I only pass about 10% of the time. The best tip I could give is don't even attempt this class with a laptop mouse. (Unless you're on one of the lower levels). Good luck and I hope you can get through it! I'm sure you'll do fine.
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #7

figsk8 is just really nicefigsk8 is just really nice

Hold down the mouse until you get to the top bar, than let it go until it gets to the bottom, then click again to go to the top one, etc.

Hope this helps!

For more explanation, mickey26 provides a good link.
figsk8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove luvs cookies