Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Kinzville Academy - Talent Courses

When you get to level 5 of the talent courses, (cooking and hair cutting) you receive a piece of furniture. I am under the impression it is only one grill and one vanity per account. When you complete level 10, you get the arcade game that closely resembles the class.

So there is no reason to send more than one pet on your account to these classes, correct?

I asked this question a month or so ago, but I closed the thread after only 2 people had answered. One answer was yes and one answer was no. I am asking again in order to get a better feeling for the general concensus.

Thank you in advance for responding!
Best Answer - Posted by blessedx5
Yes, for those two classes you may only receive one prize per account. So once you have one pet that gets it you can focus your other pets on other classes.

All the basic classes award an action after level 5 and a choice of gift after level 10. And those prizes you can get repeats of.

None of the prizes can be traded or kinzposted.
Hope I helped a little

Info found here on WI
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

Default Re: Kinzville Academy - Talent Courses

I'm not sure. I haven't gone to the Kinzville Academy for some time, but I believe that you can only get one of the item things.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Yes, for those two classes you may only receive one prize per account. So once you have one pet that gets it you can focus your other pets on other classes.

All the basic classes award an action after level 5 and a choice of gift after level 10. And those prizes you can get repeats of.

None of the prizes can be traded or kinzposted.
Hope I helped a little

Info found here on WI
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

No. We have one pet that finished the hair class, and there was really no point in sending any more. I haven't played the game in months, but when I do, I can earn at least 50 KC. In my mind, that kind of pays me back for each class I took. I have a long way to go!

We have not worked much on the cooking class. I always burn the pancakes!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yup

I do one pet per class. It's way cheaper that way too. xD
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

You are correct that you only get one grill and one vanity. And getting to level 10 of cooking and grooming unlocks their respective games. I really can't think of a reason for sending multiple pets to those classes. Personally, I stopped after level 5 for cooking and grooming because they weren't my favorite classes, so I didn't think I 'd play the arcade versions often enough to make it worthwhile. I would recommend only sending one pet to each of those classes-- either through level 5 or through level 10 based on whether or not you are interested in unlocking the game.
acourt is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #7
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I want to add that multiple pets are fine for the other classes. Tomorrow we will get another diploma IF Style Class cooperates!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

In those two classes only, it's one prize per account. Unless you like the game, don't bother going past level 5 after you get the furniture. The games you earn after level 10 don't pay out particularly well - so again, unless you really enjoy them, don't waste your time and KC.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #9

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, everyone, for all your help and good answers!
Closed