Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
DiscoDad is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy Question

For the first time, one of my pets made it to Level 10 on at least one of the Kinville Academy classes. When I went to hire a tutor, I wasn't given that choice as an option. Does anybody know if that is a glitch or is hiring a tutor not an option at level 10? Thanks!:ccat:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #2
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Question

sorry, idk. i haven't even made it to level 5 with any of my pets.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
dannszoo
dannszoo is on a distinguished road

I haven't gotten that far, but my understanding is that you can't use a tutor... guess our webbies have to graduate on their own... don't know for sure though... sorry.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
azlachat
Gift Guru

azlachat is a jewel in the roughazlachat is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 

Well a great BIG Congratulations!!!! That's quite an accomplishment...I think I remember reading when the Kinzville Academy first opened that you wouldn't be allowed to have a tutor on that final level...You've almost completed the course though WOW!!! Very cool
azlachat is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #5
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

You cannot use a tutor at level 10. It's not a glitch, it's one of the rules. Sorry!
Old 05-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by DiscoDad
For the first time, one of my pets made it to Level 10 on at least one of the Kinville Academy classes. When I went to hire a tutor, I wasn't given that choice as an option. Does anybody know if that is a glitch or is hiring a tutor not an option at level 10? Thanks!:ccat:
Oh my goodness!!!! That is so totally awesome!!! I am so happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You must be so excited to have almost completed an entire class. I can NOT imagine as I have a loooong way to go yet before I even think about graduating. Way to go!!!
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Closed