Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy Problems

Is anyone else showing a lower level on their report card than they are actually playing in the Kinzville Academy? This started a couple of weeks ago. I am on level 5 and playing level 5 but my report card is showing level 4. Any suggestions as to what I can do aside from contacting Ganz? Is this a problem in all accounts? It is happening in the 2 accounts that I do Academy classes in. I appreciate any help.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #2
hollisterlover11
Webkinz :)

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Problems

Hmmm... It isn't doing that to my pets acedemy levels... I don't know what to say. Sorry
Old 08-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #3
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Yes I am on level five but it says level four on my report card. I really don't know what to think.
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

Yes, I seen it on another thread. Someone spoke to ganz and it is not a glitch. They decided to post on the report card the last level you completed. So now when you go to class that level will be 1 higher than what your report card is showing. Messed me up at first to!
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
shoppingqueenqn is an unknown quantity at this point

heyy im having a problem on my webkinz account bc when i go too the curio shop nothing happens arty doesnt talk and i cant do gem hunt and shop.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #6
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I discussed this with Ganz the other day and they explained that they now show your level completed, just like regular school, and then the classes you have to complete for your next grade. You will notice, for example, if you are attending level 4, it will show level four during your class, but your report card will show that you are level 3, now meaning graduated and you have X number of classes to complete to graduate to the next level. It just keeps it in sync with the normal school systems if you think about it. I hope that helps explain. It's not a problem...just a revised system of reporting.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:37 PM   #7
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I discussed this with Ganz the other day and they explained that they now show your level completed, just like regular school, and then the classes you have to complete for your next grade. You will notice, for example, if you are attending level 4, it will show level four during your class, but your report card will show that you are level 3, now meaning graduated and you have X number of classes to complete to graduate to the next level. It just keeps it in sync with the normal school systems if you think about it. I hope that helps explain. It's not a problem...just a revised system of reporting.
What doesn't make sense though is that after I had taken some level 5 classes I got a level 4 pin. That really threw me. I appreciate your help and explanation. Have a great week.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #8
Cooldog74

This has happened to me accounts as well. I suggest just ignoring it. As long as you still get the correct actions, badges, and ect. Then it should be fine
Closed