Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
briansrose
Gifted

Brian&Son is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy problem

Has anyone been having a problem with the Kinzville Academy? For the past two days now, I have tried to sign up one of my pets for the Speed Training and it does not give me the go to class button to push but yet, I can still sign up for any of the other classes. I just completed level 2 on the speed training and that is when I started to not get to go to class but yet I am paying for it.

---------- Brian&Son added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I just realized that I am not paying for it but yet it still counts towards my 3 classes for the day for my pet.

Last edited by Brian&Son; 04-21-2008 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Brian&Son is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
tink55555
Webkinz :)

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Kinzville Academy problem

I'm so sorry you are having problems. It sounds pretty frustrating.

I haven't been having any problems. I usually go to school everyday. I haven't been going for several days now though, so if it is a new problem, maybe I haven't tried since it started.

The next time I go to school I will pay close attention and will send another post to you if there seems to be any issues. I will do it later today or tomorrow morning.

Will let you know! Good luck!
Old 04-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #3
briansrose
Gifted

Default Re: Kinzville Academy problem

View Post Originally Posted by TINK55555
I'm so sorry you are having problems. It sounds pretty frustrating.

I haven't been having any problems. I usually go to school everyday. I haven't been going for several days now though, so if it is a new problem, maybe I haven't tried since it started.

The next time I go to school I will pay close attention and will send another post to you if there seems to be any issues. I will do it later today or tomorrow morning.

Will let you know! Good luck!
Thank you. It is frustrating when you go in to go to class and then the only option that you get is to close it out and then told that sorry, that class might be too hard for your pet. All I am trying to do it get my pet completely done in everything in the academy so I can try to do the fashion show. Thank you for your willingness to take the time and go check.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:05 PM   #4
briansrose
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lovepuppy8
I have found that webkinz has had a lot of glitches lately! Just wait till they fix them all up!
They have had allot of glitches ever since I had first started with them. I have another pet that is the same level as my one that is having the glitch and that one is not having any problems at all. It does seem like everytime they add something new to the world, they have more problems to try to fix and it takes a long time for them too fix it also. I am just going to give it time and see if they fix it or if anyone else is having the same problem as me.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:05 AM   #5
I love being a
Gift Trainee

lovinglizzi has a spectacular aura aboutlovinglizzi has a spectacular aura about

thats been hapening to me sort of. I cant click on the thing when I sign up for Agility. I just wont let me click it. I can click on get a tutor but not sign up. Its really weird. but im not paying for it I just cant clickon the button. If I click constantly for 1 minet I still wont let me sign up. Glad im not the only one having probmlems and sorry that this is happening to u 2.
Closed