Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
anaitken is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Kinzville Academy Lunch???

When you complete recess at the Kinzville Academy you get a bagged lunch. What are you supposed to do with it? You can't sell it and you can't feed it to your pet. What's it for?
Best Answer - Posted by miss spots
View Post Originally Posted by anaitken
When you complete recess at the Kinzville Academy you get a bagged lunch. What are you supposed to do with it? You can't sell it and you can't feed it to your pet. What's it for?
the bag itself it just what holds the lunch. it can't be sold because it is holding items.
you need to drag it into your room, like you do with a bonus box or a bed box and it opens and the contents go into your dock. then you can sell, trade or kinz post these items or you can feed them to your pet.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinzville Academy Lunch???

View Post Originally Posted by anaitken
the bag itself it just what holds the lunch. it can't be sold because it is holding items.
you need to drag it into your room, like you do with a bonus box or a bed box and it opens and the contents go into your dock. then you can sell, trade or kinz post these items or you can feed them to your pet.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
Never To Old For
Webkinz :)

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

You have to bring the bag into your room to open it.
It contains 3 food items that you can feed to your pet.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:18 PM   #4
Ashley‚ô•Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

It's just like a Webkinz Gift Box! You'll love what's inside!

First of all, before anything, go to your WW Home. Find the lunch in your dock, and Viola! Your prizes will appear on the screen.

So, it's pretty much a Gift Box! I hope I helped!
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #5
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

It's just like any other gift in Webkinz! You only have to drag it into your room and it will open, and then you'll get 3 cool food items you can keep, trade, sell, or feed your pets! It's really cool and I hope that you get some cool food items!
meggiemooz is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #6

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on going to the Academy enough times to earn a recess! I hope you also won some good prizes while playing.
You open the lunch bag just like you do a gift box. Then you can feed your Webkinz or save your food for later. You can trade or sell it if you want too. The food is different from that in the w-shop. I keep mine in a fridg with my other special foods, like birthday cake.
Hope your Academy classes are going well.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:36 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Initially people reported being able to sell the unopened lunch bag for 500 KC, but it seems that was changed. Too bad; it would have been a nice option.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

You bring it to your room and open it like a present in Webkinz World then you will get 3 different kinds of food not W shop,Pet food,Recipe food, but Kinzville Academy foods have fun with them!

Hope this helped!! LMK if you need more help!
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #9

Hollylop is on a distinguished road

Like everyone said, you drag it into the room like a gift box to open it. I almost hated to open mine because the bag was so pretty. I got Mathematic Soup, Goo Goo Berry Juice Box and Gummy Erasers. Can't wait to see what we get next time.
Closed