Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
pinkgirlymom is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy...logging out and losing Kinzcash

I am just so tired of losing kinzcash in Kinzville Academy. Tonight I decided to do Creative Training and I hired a tutor because it was the last class I needed to go to level 6. I just wanted to make sure that I finished the class because I was excited to move to level 6. I click on Tutor and it takes my kinzcash and then I get the we can not log into Webkinz World message. I log back in and sure enough my 250 kinzcash is gone and the class is marked with a BIG RED X. I'm just tired of this. I just sent an email to support. Just wondering if this has happened to any of you with Kinzville Academy and if Ganz really replies back to emails and corrects the errors?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinzville Academy...logging out and losing Kinzcash

Bummer. All you can do is email and ask. I don't know what they will say. Sorry!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Gift Guru
hsid is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Academy...logging out and losing Kinzcash

i got two emails back when i had room problems. they actually fixed it! maybe they will to ures too. just keep your hopes and spirits up! and im sooo sry u lost ure kinzcash! that happend to me too at kinzville academy! i wuz sooo frustrated! just dont do the acadmy for a while. im not gonna cuz i dont wanna lose more kinzcash.