Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
Juxta13
Webkinz :)
Juxta13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy - Incomplete classes.

Has anyone else ever had problems with incomplete classes? The first time it happened, I had signed up for the intelligence class and my computer froze while it was loading a script. So, my money was gone, but it showed up as a failed class! Another time, I think it was just before midnight in Kinz World. After I signed up, I never got the chance to do the class. It just reset and showed that I had three available spaces on my sign-up sheet (and an incomplete class again). Bummer!
:ccat:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2008, 12:51 AM   #2
onderful to be a

phenomfemme is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Academy - Incomplete classes.

I haven't had that happen to me, but given the scenarios you mention I can see were it would mark you as failed. It is a bummer that you lost the money but at least at Kinzville you do not get kicked out of school if you fail. So just try, try again. Happy learning!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

yes I've had it happen to me several times in the style class...the curtains never open to reveal a model....only thing to do to unfreeze is log out, then it shows you failed the class...wasn't happy...
Old 02-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #4
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

Happens all the time, most recently during Agility Class for a week, I would say I wanted to do the class, pay my money and the "Loading" bar would stay there forever.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had that problem nearly as often as my sister does (3 times this morning!). But she does almost exclusively Language/Fashion/Paint. I'm the more sporty between the two of us (online, at least - hee!) and I haven't had that many problems at all with the other 3 classes. Language is the one that she has the most trouble with.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:57 PM   #6
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Yep, I've had it happen in Style class a lot! When I first started the Speed class, I had the weirdest glitch. I would start it and it would open with the information/how to play part open. When I closed that my golden retreiver was 10 golden retreivers on top of one another, facing different directions ! And none of them would run ??? !!!! Has that happened to anyone else? (This was before I knew how to capture the page to post the pic .)

I figure WW owes me ~500KC!
Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 PM   #7
Sokka

I would call webkinz. i did that ones
Old 02-27-2008, 12:07 AM   #8
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Yes, I have had this happen to me as well. I have had many problems with the Academy. I have actually stopped taking some classes because of problems like this.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:15 AM   #9
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

The only problem I've ever had at the academy is I went to go do the weight lifting and the little bar that moves up and down started freaking out and just going crazy like moving up and down really fast and seriously I couldn't even control it...and yes they failed me for that one
kelbel75 is offline Female
Closed