Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jesbringsthemess_08 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy Help!

Okay, I know I've said something about this before, but it's been over a month since my last complaint... which was a few weeks after my original problem occured.
I have not been able to go to class for over a month and a half now. I don't know what to do. I want to try out the new classes. I want to earn my badges, but I cannot sign up for classes.
Everytime I press the Sign Up! button... nothing happens (except for Ms. Cowoline blinking and moving her ears). I really want to earn my badges. I want to try the new classes.
I am very upset right now, I paid good money for my webkinz, and i chose webkinz over the similar products out there because i was informed that the Ganz website was better. I'm beginning to think otherwise.
Does anyone know how I can sign up for a kinzville academy class? Must I buy the clothing and dress my pet in it? Do I need to buy the new books? Any ideas?

Thank you for your time in reading this and thinking about some way to solve my problems
jesbringsthemess_08 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
cutewebpig
Gifted
swirlypig24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Help!

I think that this is probably a tecnical difficulty. You do not need to buy anything to go to the Kinzvile Academy. There are a few ways to fix this problem. The first thing that you need to do is call or email ganz. But you need to bepatient. It might take a few days. Webkinz does work but sometimes there are problems that need to be solved. I hope that your problem gets solved. Good luck.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:02 PM   #3
Ivyfrog
Webkinz :)

jaspercasper1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Help!

you should proboly tell webkinz about it then they could fix the problem i go to the acadamy i even went today and i dont have any acadamy stuff
Closed