Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy Fashion Class, glitch?

Does this happen to anyone else? Sometimes during Fashion class, my Internet Explorer crashes. I get kicked out and fail the class, even if I already had enough points to pass. It just happened again, and I realized it ONLY happens when I'm trying to finish Fashion class. Is there some sort of glitch in the programming? It's happened so many times that I don't think it's just a coincidence.

Is this only happening to me? Do more of you have the same problem with Fashion?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
cherylee

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Fashion Class, glitch?

Both me and my daught have had no problems at all with the fashion show. In fact I think its one of the only ones that havnt shut down on me.
If you really want it not to crash just switch to firefox browser instead of internet explorer. I use firefox on my laptop (it dosnt have internet explorer) and I have not had a single crash on it in any part of webkinz.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:04 AM   #3
I'm a child of God
Gifted

imagineolivia1 is on a distinguished road

I have Internet Explorer and that has not happened to me. It might be a problem with your computer.
imagineolivia1 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 09:19 AM   #4
sporty4144
Gifted

sporty4144 is on a distinguished road

Cherylee is right, I used to have Internet Explorer and when I did the fashioin show it ALWAYS crashed. I switched to Firefox and it hasn't happened since!
Old 01-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #5
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Well I don't use Internet Explorer it loads slowly so best thing is download Mozilla Firefox (works good except now on my computer i cant see pictures on this site)
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #6
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

Today no models appeared for me. I've never had any problems before . I use internet explorer
fluffy is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #7
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Thanks for the responses...I'll try Firefox. I don't think it's my computer, specifically, since it happens both at home and at work.

Rep points to everybody for helping!
Old 01-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #8
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

I've completed a class in running heard the applause and it would just freeze. The only thing I could do was X out. Lost the money and couldn't do it again. With the fashion show I've had the poodle come out with three other poodles over top of it, each pointing a different direction. They only disappeared when the poodle turned and walked back down the runway. I've written ganz about it. I have internet explorer and it has never crashed on the fasion one. Do you clear your internet cache?
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #9
Banned
littleblue is on a distinguished road

I have also had to switch to foxfire I am not having as many problems now.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:55 PM   #10
YukinaRose

YukinaRose is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Twinkle
I've completed a class in running heard the applause and it would just freeze. The only thing I could do was X out. Lost the money and couldn't do it again. With the fashion show I've had the poodle come out with three other poodles over top of it, each pointing a different direction. They only disappeared when the poodle turned and walked back down the runway. I've written ganz about it. I have internet explorer and it has never crashed on the fasion one. Do you clear your internet cache?
I've had that problem with the poodle covered by other poodles until it turns around. Always the first poodle model and then it works right. That was using firefox, I haven't tried it on internet explorer yet.
Closed