Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy Crashing

Anyone having problems with Kinzville Academy? I have tried 3 times with different pets and different classes and when I fiinish the class the game goes into PLEAE WAIT and never goes back to Miss Cowline and I have to close out of Webkinz then I fail the class.
Anyone else having this same issue?

Last edited by ladycop67; 11-04-2009 at 09:04 PM..
ladycop67 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Crashing

I haven't tried,
but best of luck!
Have you tried clearing your cache? (:
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Yes, Today I had painting and style crash.I was able to do weight lifting with no problem.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #4

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

I figured out the problem. Anyone that is using AVG antivirus do not update to version 9, it will not let you do a lot of the stuff in webkinz. I had to delete AVG and use another antivirus
ladycop67 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #5

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

I had that a few days ago with a style class; my niece also had one crash, but I don't remember which. Tonight I found KA kind of slow, and sometimes the clothing would show up on the model, but not in the selection window (you know, where you select which item it was) but luckily it didn't actually freeze. Sorry that happened to you - it is really frustrating.

I don't think the anti-virus program is the only reason for the KA crashing. My laptop is on McAfee and the house computer is on Norton, and we've had problems with it on both.
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Hi lady!

My hubby is a computer engineer and says there are tons of ant ivirus programs that can affect operations. He says you were correct to mention the update number as they do not all affect programs the same way. Having said this, I had no idea myself so it's great to know. He only ever gives me this type of info when someone ELSE is having a problem. Ha! Ha!

Thanks for the head's up!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #7
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I think all men are like that mulberry,(I know mine is) lol. I have always had some minor issues with KA. Every time I do the fashion class I have the same problem with the outfit being different then the one it says in the selection box. It doesn't seem to matter though. As long at the selection box has the right clothes in it I win even though my pet looks different. It's kind of funny when I see I have all of them correct but none of the clothes my pet is wearing match the model. If it bothers you though, I noticed if I go all the way through the clothes list back to the first item the next go around fixes the problem and it shows my pet wearing the right clothes.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I have this problem very often with the spelling/ intelligence class. It is beyond frustrating! I never seem to get this with the hurdles, speed, or painting class though.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #9
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

My husband and I have both had probs w/ the academy, and failed classes as a result. Thanks for the antivirus info, I'll pass it on to him!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Closed