Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2019, 04:42 PM   #1
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy Classes Question

Hi.

Of the pets I have, I play several of them regularly, but I have 1 I play the most. Thing is, I think my aim and reaction time stinks. I have him stuck on "Grade" 8 of the Strength class and 9 for Speed. He's been stuck there for a looooong time and I really would like to "graduate" him.

Anyone have any ideas for passing the Speed and Strength classes for a person who doesn't really have great aim or quick reaction time?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 08-11-2019 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: please don't circumvent the filter
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2019, 05:35 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes Question

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
Hi.

Of the pets I have, I play several of them regularly, but I have 1 I play the most. Thing is, I think my aim and reaction time stinks. I have him stuck on "Grade" 8 of the Strength class and 9 for Speed. He's been stuck there for a looooong time and I really would like to "graduate" him.

Anyone have any ideas for passing the Speed and Strength classes for a person who doesn't really have great aim or quick reaction time?

Sometimes if you open a new page and run a video in the background while you play, it slows the computer down

Last edited by Dixiecup; 08-11-2019 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: better words
Old 08-11-2019, 05:47 PM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OR you can use an older laptop. I found with the agility I can use my old windows 7 laptop and I am able to pass the level. It's my New 10 that stinks. It's way too fast.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-13-2019, 01:27 AM   #4

Ritzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoW
Ritzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoW

Speed class works better on a fast computer, but for strength if you have an old computer, use it for that. What sometimes works for me is to use that old computer, then open about 4 - 5 accounts at the same time, put all of them on an animated page like the map, then take take the account I'm trying to pass to the academy, and sometimes it will run really nice and slow for me. It also helps to go in the late afternoon or early evening, when the internet tends to run more slowly. I managed to get through level 9 doing this, but lately level 10 has been eluding me, though I have done it in the past on an even older computer. I might have to drag it back out for this.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-13-2019, 07:19 PM   #5
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I've been stuck on strength level 8 for over two years. I don't have any suggestions. I've tried doing it on a slower computer, with lots of tabs open and I haven't noticed a difference, although some have had success with that. I decided to take a break from KA after playing since 2008 and daily for at least two years. I get tired of hearing what a failure I am!

The speed I've managed to finish, but it isn't easy.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-14-2019, 06:21 AM   #6
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss
mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss

Can any one tell me how it is doing on those levels with the new app? Is it the same, or better? I have the problem with even if I hit it on the mark it says I fail, which is annoying when you know you are on the mark. I just am glad I had 4 webkinz done before they changed Webkinz years ago. I can't even remember what it was call lol I am so tired right now I need to go to bed very long night.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 08-14-2019, 04:52 PM   #7
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
Can any one tell me how it is doing on those levels with the new app? Is it the same, or better? I have the problem with even if I hit it on the mark it says I fail, which is annoying when you know you are on the mark. I just am glad I had 4 webkinz done before they changed Webkinz years ago. I can't even remember what it was call lol I am so tired right now I need to go to bed very long night.
It seems to be the same to me, although I FAILED at level 5 STRENGTH today! WHAT? SO crazy! I normally can get to level 7 STRENGTH without much trouble. FYI - I was playing on the Desktop APP today.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-15-2019, 05:37 AM   #8
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss
mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss

Thank you Queen of Sheba, I was hoping it was easier, no such luck.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 08-16-2019, 01:04 PM   #9
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zero
nancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zero

Wow guys thanks for the info. I am stuck on the strength...I think like lvl 6 tho. I will try this also agility I'd difficult for me but I found out you can slow down your pet and that helps a lot
nancygurl is offline Female
Closed