Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
pbear007
Webkinz :)

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Kinzville Academy Bug

I have 2 of my Kinz taking fashion classes. Every once in a while it would get stuck and no model would come out. You could leave it for 15 minutes and nothing would happen. I am now on level 9 an this happens every other day I consider it to be a serious bug.

Am I the only one with this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Bug

Almost all members taking that class have had a similar problem at one point or another. There is an entire thread about the glitches in the Fashion class here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-again-461579/

I think that Ganz has been contacted about the problems many times, but no action has been taken yet to have the issue resolved...
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-19-2009, 04:52 PM   #3

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

this has happened to me a couple times before..but i have not been to the kinzville academy lately so i wouldnt know how often this would be happening.
but i have heard that this problem has been around for a while....so i do not know why ganz has not taken any action to this problem yet....this bothers me alot...im guessing that they are spending more time on the estore and making more money than regular bugs that people are annoyed by....
no wonder why they are losing members..
Old 07-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

I have heard someone else complaining about this earlier today. xD, it seems like I'm the only one without the problem. But, I wish someone that has the problem would trade with me! I honestly rarely make visits to the Academy. I feel that my webbies are educated enough and should have no desire in life! LOL

Anyway, I am truly sorry that this is happening to you and you are obviously not enjoying it. A bunch of people have tried to contact GANZ about it, but never end up getting any luck! So, apparently GANZ is showing us that they may need to lay off the e-store and creating new pets for just a little bit and maybe at least fix one or two glitches! The only thing you can really do is try and be patient and do some other things.
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
I love candy and

WebkinzRules12 is on a distinguished road

This has been happening to a lot of players. Try clearing your cache. Or restarting your computer.
WebkinzRules12 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #6
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

That would be entirely too annoying to me! I haven't gotten very far in the fashion classes yet.

I have been noticing another glitch, though. Ms. Cowoline keeps telling me I have mooooved up a level when I haven't. I used to get excited when she said that...now I just say, OK, whatever!

Good luck with your glitch--I hope it goes away soon!
kigz is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 AM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

The same thing has happened to me before and a lot
of other people have experienced the same problem as well.
But, there is no need to worry, as it it just another one of Ganz's glitches.
To solve the problem, the first things I would try and do
would be clearing your cache and restarting your internet browser.
If the problem still persists after that, you can always try contacting
Ganz at 1-866-WEBKINZ.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed