Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: Kinzville Academy

I have been stuck on the beginning of level 4 agility for the longest time! I can't do more than 6 hurdles without my pet tripping! Are there any tricks to it, or am I just not good at it?
snappersims is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
For level 4 you start getting red hurdles. You need to jump a bit earlier to get over them. It's easier if you go on the faster speed. Actually they made this class easier to pass. It used to have 3 speed levels, and you had to be on the highest speed to get over a red, but they changed that at some point last year. Now there are only 2 speeds, and you can get over a red on slow, so I would just go slow, and learn the timing of the jump. Once you get the hang of it, it actually isn't that hard.

Level 5 I found easier than level 4. It doesn't have any reds, but the hurdles are closer together. Again, just stay on the slow speed, and learn the timing of it. Sometimes you have to jump as soon as you land to get over the next one.

A slow browser isn't really a problem, but if it is running jerky it can be a pain. I found Google Chrome to be quite jerky at times, but Firefox usually runs well. If you are running other things on your computer at the same time, you may want to exit. I have found that having WI open can be a problem because of the ads. A second WW account open can also make it jerky. Keep trying, and good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #2
I'm still not Ginger

Angellic knows the way
Angellic knows the way

Default Re: Kinzville Academy

If there are two hurdles really close to each other, I would suggest jumping a bit father away from the first hurdle and than jumping immediately over the second. Also slow browsers may get in the way of the class, so I would suggest clearing your cache or finding a faster new browser. Right now I'm stuck at level 5, and I'm not even trying to pass it. This Agility course is quite hard.
I hope I helped.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Kinzville Academy

For level 4 you start getting red hurdles. You need to jump a bit earlier to get over them. It's easier if you go on the faster speed. Actually they made this class easier to pass. It used to have 3 speed levels, and you had to be on the highest speed to get over a red, but they changed that at some point last year. Now there are only 2 speeds, and you can get over a red on slow, so I would just go slow, and learn the timing of the jump. Once you get the hang of it, it actually isn't that hard.

Level 5 I found easier than level 4. It doesn't have any reds, but the hurdles are closer together. Again, just stay on the slow speed, and learn the timing of it. Sometimes you have to jump as soon as you land to get over the next one.

A slow browser isn't really a problem, but if it is running jerky it can be a pain. I found Google Chrome to be quite jerky at times, but Firefox usually runs well. If you are running other things on your computer at the same time, you may want to exit. I have found that having WI open can be a problem because of the ads. A second WW account open can also make it jerky. Keep trying, and good luck!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed