Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
ael613
Webkinz :)

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Kinzville Academy

Does anybody ever have this problem int he Kinzville Academy?

I click on a job name such as painting. Then, I click on attend, sign up, go to class, and finally yes. Then, as soon as the game loads, the instructions come up and there is no way to get out of them. The X button doesn't work and clicking or pressing i on my keyboard doesn't work either. Basically, I lose my money, don't get to play the job, and the job ends up counting as a failed attemp. The only job that I can ever fix this on if the instrucions come is grooming and I have not clue why? Please inform me because I hate wasting money.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by sdf9
Okay here is how I have gotten around the KA glitches for the past few weeks. Make sure that KA is the VERY first thing you do when you log on! I have found some of the dailies and specially the Employment office and Qizzy's throws off the time or adds thier own wierd little glitches.
So if you want to earn your tutition or don't have your pet who is in school up on the playing deck go ahead and do the dailies and what have you then pick you student pet and then log out.
When you log back in you will be deglitched and and can go right to a glitch free KA and pass your classes...hopefully
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Default Re: Kinzville Academy

I'm sorry to hear that.
That happens sometimes to me.
I hate wasting money and i hate how it ends up counting as a fail as well.
For me, i switched browsers.
I stopped having the problem after i switched.
I recommend maybe you try changing browsers.
For example, maybe google chrome or firefox.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Sometimes for me this happens if I press the buttons to quick.
I have pressed information button and then I think it goes to the play screen, but it happened along time ago so I really don't remember and it was the cooking game.
Just go slow and see if that stops that from happening again.
Good luck!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

If you press the buttons too quick, that happens, like Aug2168 said. It can also happen if your computers being slow, was just turned on, or has been having other problems lately. Log out and log back in, play a quick arcade game and try it. It works for me. :]
Smog is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Okay here is how I have gotten around the KA glitches for the past few weeks. Make sure that KA is the VERY first thing you do when you log on! I have found some of the dailies and specially the Employment office and Qizzy's throws off the time or adds thier own wierd little glitches.
So if you want to earn your tutition or don't have your pet who is in school up on the playing deck go ahead and do the dailies and what have you then pick you student pet and then log out.
When you log back in you will be deglitched and and can go right to a glitch free KA and pass your classes...hopefully
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #6
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

that's a good idea. i might just have to try that.

by the way i am talking about mcutieface's idea

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Sometimes for me this happens if I press the buttons to quick.
I have pressed information button and then I think it goes to the play screen, but it happened along time ago so I really don't remember and it was the cooking game.
Just go slow and see if that stops that from happening again.
Good luck!
i do click to fast sometimes so i will try that thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
that is a very interesting idea. i usually do it last so i will try doing it first or just logging out and then right back in! thanks
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #7

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

If Ms. Cowoline is still talking, you will lock up like that nearly every time. You cannot click on the class while she is still talking.

You can get her to stop talking by clicking back and forth on the class list and the report card. But if you get anxious to start--and I STILL do this, though I know better--you will lock up.

Hope this helps--good luck!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #8
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That happened to me before. Try clearing your cache
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #9
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I'm sorry this is happening to you, but I understand because this used to happen to me all the time, to the point I got so annoyed I called Ganz.

Their recommendation to me was that I switch my browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox. Ever since I did that, every class in KA loads just fine, though I sometimes have to load the Strength class twice (but it happens before I get to the "pay" part, so I only pay once).

Through experimentation, I found that Google Chrome works well for me, also.

I hope you find a solution soon - it's bad enough to pay, then fail a class without having to pay and not even get to do the class!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 10:57 AM   #10

tditdatdm is a jewel in the roughtditdatdm is a jewel in the rough

i never had problems
tditdatdm is offline Female
Closed