Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #11
dancer0709
Webkinz :)

dancer0709 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzville Acadamy classes

Thanks 4 the info everybody!
dancer0709 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #12
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

The total time needed to complete all 10 levels of a class is 270 days -- the Academy has not been open that long. First graduations will be in mid-June for those people who started right away, done the classes every day and not failed any. A very long time to devote to something where we do not know (yet) what the prize will be for finishing all ten levels!

Yes, I just moved into level 10 classes a few days ago. Need to do those 50 times before graduating!
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 04-30-2008, 01:03 PM   #13
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

I have some pets on level 7 in all classes, between my daughters' accounts.

I don't think it's possible for anyone to have finished yet unless there were a glitch, because each class level is 5 classes more than the previous one, which means level 10 is 50 classes. Breaking it down, if my math is correct, to complete 10 levels with a pass each and every day would mean 275 classes, one allowed per day, 9 months of classes. I believe the Academy has only been going since October, so it will be a couple of months yet before anyone finishs level 10 and probably another 9 months till anyone is able to do all 6 classes for the diploma.
Depressing isn't it? I only keep going so I can see how much more difficult the classes are on each level and I don't think any child could possibly get through them. As an adult I even have trouble with some (usually that darn agility!).
Anyway, I hope that answers you question somewhat, that currently there is no answer...

---------- vcs28 added 8 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Bert_x I see our posts crossed.

As a veteran, can you tell me what kind of stuff they are putting with agility on the highest levels? Also what about intelligence? I found level 6 pretty easy as extra time was allowed, do the words get longer and the blacked out spaces go to more than 3? Do you get more time? With agility, do they increase the number of jumps and more of the horrid high ones. I hope there are no double jumps on the high level because I barely make it across them as it is!
Just curious...

Last edited by vcs28; 04-30-2008 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #14
dancer0709
Webkinz :)

dancer0709 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow 50 classes for level 10! Well I think I will just wait until someone else graduates the acadamy to find out the prize. Good luck bert_x on level 10!
dancer0709 is offline Female
Closed