Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
TxnGrl75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: KinzTime Issues

Does anyone else have issues with KinzTime being incorrect? We have U.S. accounts and should be on Eastern time, but our KinzTIme is 5 hours ahead of that. We've mentioned this to Ganz and the first time, they said we set up our 2 accounts w/ Japan time (Uh, NO, I think I know the difference, and the reflected time is not even Japan's time zone) and then they said they were working on it and it would be fixed soon...I don't know their definition of SOON, but that was 5 or 6 months ago now. Originally, my kids accounts reflected the correct time, then it kept fluctuating, and now has permaently been 5 hours ahead of what it should be. My children miss out on all the daily activities - especially those of Pet of the Month.

Anyway, it has been frustrating and I wanted to know if any of you have the same issue before I contact them AGAIN.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
Gift Guru
darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Default Re: KinzTime Issues

It sounds like you are on European time ! if the time kept fluctuating I would be willing to bet somebody was doing quizzey corner that always mess with the time ! but to fix it you just log out then in ! I dont think (I could be wrong ) that Ganz with change your time zone ! that is why they ask at the adoption if you are sure as it can not be changed ! so I think I would open a new account in the proper time zone for your kids to play ! but keep the other account it really is handy to have 2 especially 1 in an other time zone ! Good Luck !
Old 04-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: KinzTime Issues

This definitely sounds like a glitch which I have heard before. I didn't happen to me, but I do remember that someone said that they set up their account before we had the ability to choose our time zone. When Ganz implemented the new "time zones", then their account got messed up. First it fluctuated, and then it got "stuck" in the Japanese time zone.

You should definitely contact Ganz. They are the only ones who can fix this. I am sorry that your family isn't able to do the activities because of the time zone mix up.

I wish you luck with contacting Ganz. I hope this issue gets resolved soon for you.

The contact numbers can be found on Ganz's website www.ganz.com under the "contact" section:

When you call, you can tell the operator that you are having a problem with your webkinz account and you would like to talk to a "live" person if possible.

Let us know how it turns out.
SnowCrystal is offline Female