Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
kirby42280
Webkinz :)

kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: KinzStyle Shopping Bag Missing

I haven't been on here (WI) in a while, but have been on WW, so excuse me if this was already posted (and I just can't find it).

A couple of weeks ago I went to use my KinzStyle bag in my dock to shop and when I exited the store, my bag went missing. It's been missing since, but I just haven't gotten around to see if it had happened to anyone else until now.

If it has, who has had this problem. Also, is there a way to fix it?

I called Ganz Customer Service and they were NO HELP. They said they couldn't find the item. I have a feeling the guy I talked to had no clue what I was talking about at all.

Last edited by kirby42280; 07-19-2011 at 03:05 PM..
kirby42280 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Default Re: KinzStyle Shopping Bag Missing

Did you buy an item at the KinzStyle bag store? Ifyou did buy an item, then I can explain. The bag can only be used to buy ONE item (which stinks ).

If you looked and then exited the store and the bag was gone, I think you have to buy and item when you open up the bag or else the bag goes bye bye. Like you can only open it once.

Hope your problem gets fixed soon!
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

I have a bag and have opened and closed it a lot -- looking for a certain item to buy. It has always returned to my dock -- it's not supposed to disappear. I don't know if maybe you'd want to fill out the stuck item form? Could help... Good luck!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Did you try calling ganz, clearing your cookies and cache?
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
kirby42280

kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!

I called Ganz and the guy I talked to couldn't help me. I know I've purchased thing before from it and it had returned to my dock. I bought a cheap sweatshirt from the online store and when I receive it I'll see if it returns and stays. And as far as my cookies and cache goes, I didn't think of that....

And I just cleared my cookies and cache and nothing...so it wasn't that.

Last edited by kirby42280; 07-20-2011 at 09:35 AM..
kirby42280 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #6

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Im sorry sweetie. It may have been
A glitch
Someone hacked your file
You traded it
You used it.
I hope you find it soon!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #7

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kcbkat
I have a bag and have opened and closed it a lot -- looking for a certain item to buy. It has always returned to my dock -- it's not supposed to disappear. I don't know if maybe you'd want to fill out the stuck item form? Could help... Good luck!
Closed

Tags
kinzstyle