Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Kinzstyle outlet- Top?

I was previewing the purple plaid skirt in the Kinzstyle outlet and The polar bear was wearing a top. . . Is it kinzstyle? I have never seen it. Or, Maybe a future release for the KO. Anyone know what it is?

Click the image to open in full size.
cmb123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Kinzstyle outlet- Top?

I wondered the same thing and hope it will be for sale in the KO. I'm sure when it is PJ will gush about it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

I'm wondering too!

It must be KinzStyle....
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 09-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by hunk109
I'm wondering too!

It must be KinzStyle....
It's not in the kinzstyle shop.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I'm thinking that its another Kinzstyle Machiene clothing that we haven't figured out yet. Remember that we don't know every single one yet.
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #6
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

I hope we can get it soon. Why come out with a new purple skirt and hat and discontinue the purple T-shirt?
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

The preview of the blue skirt has a top, too, that I don't think we've seen before.

I'm guessing it'll be a new Outlet item.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

I agree that the new purple and white top will be coming soon. If you look at the other new items, many do not have a "preview" option. Does that mean that there will be more clothes coming?

I'd like to see a top to go with the "Rainbow Stripe Pants". Maybe a belt or shoes, too. The yellow sneakers would have looked great. Why did they retire them? The retro rainbow belt and rainbow boots would be too busy for my taste. Some kids may like it.

How about some "Dapper Pants" to go with the "Dapper Vest and Shirt"? It would probably go with the new "Wing Tip Shoes".

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I think you could put the tux pants with the dapper vest.

Ooooooh, add the top hat and wing tips, and you could make a tap-dance troupe!!!!!!! Too bad they don't have a straw hat like Barbershop quartets would wear!!!!! I'm just too silly.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #10
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

this was posted in the rumor mill by linlin. i believe it is the top in the preview. we may have other things coming! the green argyle dress is hanging in the shop behind pj

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Closed