Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 07:14 PM   #11
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: KinzStyle Help? I got it all here!

View Post Originally Posted by mrethan10
When you buy clothing from a real store enter the code and get cloths from the kinz style shop can you still buy more kinzstyle shop cloths without going to a real store and buying more cloths?
1: Get item in real life. Let's say it's a Maroon Hoodie.
2: Obtain code that comes from the REAL LIFE item and input it on WKW on your computer.
3: After doing that you will get the item you bought in real life added to your dock and along with that a Kinz Style Shop Bag randomly containing a coupon, or not.
4: You choose ONE item you want at the KINZ STYLE SHOP and buy it and it will get added to your dock.
5: Then you must have more REAL LIFE clothing and get the codes for another chance to enter the Kinz Style Shop.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #12
Meadowlark

Default Re: KinzStyle Help? I got it all here!

View Post Originally Posted by ItachiXD
I got two clothes and one had a 10% off coupon and the other had nothing. You will see a red slip on the bag with a number on it indicating how much percentage is off. If I remember correctly, you don't get it in your dock.
I'm not sure what you meant by not getting it in your dock, but I just thought I'd add that you CAN see if a bag has a discount coupon when it's in your dock. I have several bags in my dock right now. They're in two groups. The ones without coupons are in one group and the ones with coupons are in another group and you can see the coupons on the bags.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:23 PM   #13
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

To add to Meadowlark if I may ~

When you go to the store in real life, the clothes package will either have a picture of the clothing or the words "as seen in the W-Shop" up in the right corner.

If there is a picture on the package, it is a piece unique to the style shop plus you get to purchase one with your bag. So if you get the ones with pictures you actually get two kinz style shop clothing pieces,

If you purchase an "as seen in W-shop" you get the article of clothing you could buy in the W-shop and one kinz style ~ the one you get to buy with your bag.

The clothing at the real life store costs the same for a lot of the W-shop items too! So why spend the real money on clothes you can already buy in the W-shop unless you really want it to dress your pet at home.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:55 PM   #14
Gifted

nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by charming
there is a great guide for the kinzshop by FIA that has all the pics. Not to step on any toes.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...le-t87712.html

charming- this was super helpful! i can't wait to get into the kinzstyle shop.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:20 AM   #15
Meowme1948
Webkinz :)
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Seems you get an item like the one you bought in real life and you also get a chance to buy an item from the website.
Jan
Old 10-29-2007, 05:51 AM   #16
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

I cnat believe the clothes are so expensive!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Closed