Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Kinzstyle Bags/Persephone Oops!

Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]

Sorry the picture is so big!!

Okay- here's the problem- I went shopping with my daughter in her city, about a 5 hour drive from my home. We found a smoking deal on Kinzstyle clothes- some for about $1 each. After making fools of ourselves scooping figurines and clothing into our shopping cart, all the while avoiding stares from other shoppers (I put my best plastered-on-grin and "I don't care that they think I am a nut" face, all the while with clinched teeth and a fighting stance, in case anyone tried to pry the $1 Brown Corduroy Pants out of my firm grip) I happily hauled my treasures home. I had to do the opening of the packages back home, since my 29 year old daughter, who was the one who introduced me to Webkinz, already thinks I am a nut and need Webkinz Therapy (I do have Webkinz Therapy- it's called the Webkinz Insider). I spent the evening opening and carefully saving the tiny feature code tags. I ended up with a full dock and lots of great items. Of course, each Kinzstyle feature code opens up the item you purchased, along with a bag that can be opened and you may purchase an additional item. Well, I went to open up a bag on my second account- I wanted to buy a Glittering Gold Dress- knowing I had enough money to purchase it. My dock said I had 7156KC, and the dress was 6750KC, since my bag was a 10% off bag. That is more than enough to make that purchase. Well, Miss Persephone popped up and informed me that I did not have enough money to buy the outfit. "Yes I do", I muttered, along with some other choice words, closed the window and tried again. It refused to let me purchase it. I kept logging in and out until the gold dress was once again a choice, and it still would not let me do it. I cleaned my cache, re-booted, and it never did let me. I also tried buying the same item on my main account, and it would not let me buy it either. So, I made the usual call to Ganz. Now, I have had good and bad experiences with Ganz, having talked to the lovely Deanna, who was very helpful. I have also spoken to the nearly asleep and totally ininterested Auggie (I made that name up), so was less than helpful. This time, I got Maria, who had a lovely French accent, but excellent English. Miss Maria said that she needed to speak with a something-or-other who came in at 10AM, 9AM my time, and she would call me back. I am patiently waiting. Meanwhile, Paige, my Main Webkinz has nothing to wear for her dinner out tonight with her gentleman caller. She may have to steal the Glittering Silver Dress from my Emergency Back-Up Webkinz, Eleanor. I foresee an evening of conflict and difficult wardrobe choices. I will suggest she look into aternate looks for the evening.

Last edited by upsetness; 10-20-2009 at 10:09 AM..
upsetness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinzstyle Bags/Persephone Oops!

Hi Upsetness, funny story. I was just wondering if maybe the store isn't acknowleding the 10@ discount. I would suggest going and making some money and get the amount in your account over the $7,500 mark and see if it let's you buy it then. At least that would establish if it's the item itself or if indeed it is the 10% discount. Worth a shot anyway! Good luck CJ
Old 10-20-2009, 10:28 AM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Oooh, you lucky duck! Kinz clothes for a buck??
I would do what CJ suggested, and wait for the phone to ring.
Good luck!
KittyCats10
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 10:35 AM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

A good game of Goober's Lab or Quizzy's World Challenge (or a few Quizzy's Questions) will hopefully solve your problem. I hope you are able to purchase your dress soon!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 10:44 AM   #5

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Yup, let us know what happens when your telephone goes "Ring!"
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 10-20-2009, 11:03 AM   #6
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi Upsetness, funny story. I was just wondering if maybe the store isn't acknowleding the 10@ discount. I would suggest going and making some money and get the amount in your account over the $7,500 mark and see if it let's you buy it then. At least that would establish if it's the item itself or if indeed it is the 10% discount. Worth a shot anyway! Good luck CJ
I tried playing Smoothie Moves a few times, and got up to $8000 pretty quickly. It is the only game I play with any skill, and am actually quite good (much to my surprise!). It did not help. But, Miss Maria called back (I wrote it on my calendar so I could remember and re-live the moment) and said she had spoken with Miss Unpronouncable Name, and Miss Unpronouncable Name had told her what she should do to correct it. She said to log out and than back in, which I did, and the money was gone (I made sure they knew it was $6750, not $7500) and the dress was there. My other account has 129,000K in it, and it does not work in there, either. They (I would guess this would be Miss Unpronouncable Name) said she would correct it as well. I have not checked that account yet.

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
Yup, let us know what happens when your telephone goes "Ring!"
It did- I cherish the moment!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #7
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

I guess there is another glitch with webkinz because the starting of this month, when I went into the estore, ganz only gave me 2,000 estore points, and I was supposed to get 6,000!
gabriellaabby is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Glad you got your dress finally and I really enjoyed your tale. If I had been there with those bargains I might have been tugging at those brown cords you had LOL.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #9
Am I really a

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Glad you got your dress finally and I really enjoyed your tale. If I had been there with those bargains I might have been tugging at those brown cords you had LOL.
Sigh- to be honest- I only plowed down three young mothers with small children and a couple of stray children. Just kidding, actually, NO ONE WAS BUYING THEM!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #10
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by upsetness
Sigh- to be honest- I only plowed down three young mothers with small children and a couple of stray children. Just kidding, actually, NO ONE WAS BUYING THEM!!!
Too funny! I'm glad you got your dress and don't have to borrow one for your date this evening!!! CJ
Closed