Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Kinzpost - is there anything i can do?

struck with kinzpost glitch yesterday.
i use google chrome. currently, i'm trying to send one gift to a friend. it won't send.
i am not old enough to call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] & my parents hate webkinz so they wouldn't call.
is there anything i can do? i can't download firefox and IE is already installed.
softballipod is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by softballipod
thanks everyone for the answers & help!
but i can't download firefox because we are not allowed to download things. we got a very bad virus from trying to download safari so i can't download browsers.
i'll try to clear all history and everything
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Kinzpost - is there anything i can do?

try clearing your cache. my kinzpost is working fine on chrome.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

how do i clear my cache on chrome??
i'll try googling it

i cleared cache anddd nothing happened

Last edited by softballipod; 09-18-2010 at 03:47 PM..
Old 09-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Well, the only think I can recommend is to use Firefox because 98% it works.

Have you tried using IE though?
Old 09-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

it's a glitch. keep on trying. it works fine on firefox. I think it just doesn't work on IE.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I had the same problem. I cleared my cache and cookies, went through and cleared out pics and downloads I don't use anymore. Then I did go and download firefox. Firefox lets me send gifts, but other browsers don't. Why can't you download it?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

I had IE, and I had that issue.

I tried clearing my cache, but nothing happened. Try that first!

Ugh, that stinks you can't download firefox, because that realy works .

Ask!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #8
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
struck with kinzpost glitch yesterday.
i use google chrome. currently, i'm trying to send one gift to a friend. it won't send.
i am not old enough to call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] & my parents hate webkinz so they wouldn't call.
is there anything i can do? i can't download firefox and IE is already installed.
Softballipod,

I am really sorry that you are having this problem. I know how frustrating it can be!

This is a glitch that has been happening for a while, but I have not heard about people using Google Chrome having the the problem.

Since your parents are not willing to call Webkinz Support, you should ask them if it would be ok for you to try Fire Fox. I would try saying "I know that you don't really like me spending a lot of time on Webkinz World, but I am trying to send a gift to my friend and I keep having problems. Some people on Webkinz Insider said that I should try using Fire Fox because it doesn't seem to have the same problems. If I am not dealing with these glitches then it would take me less time to do the things I want to do in Webkinz and I will be able to sign out sooner."

If that does not work you may have to set up a time to meet her/him in Webkinz World and do a trade. She can buy a small food item for around 4 or 5KC and you can give her the gift in exchange. (Although it isn't the ideal way to give her a gift, it does cost less.)

Your friend is very lucky, I hope your parents are able to see that you want to do something really nice and help you do it!

Good luck,

Krystal
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

I use FireFox and it works perfectly.
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #10
Banned

thanks everyone for the answers & help!
but i can't download firefox because we are not allowed to download things. we got a very bad virus from trying to download safari so i can't download browsers.
i'll try to clear all history and everything
Closed