Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Kinzpost restriction, Invalid items???

OK so I was told before that I could not in fact send three bed boxes at once but this time it was three exclusives the vortex storage units to be exact and I am getting the invalid item message. Are there restrictions on those as well?
fanaty is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dustbunny
The same goes for Virtual Trading Cards. You can't send more than 1 of the same VTC. You can send 1 pack of VTC Series 1 and 1 pack of VTC Series 2. You can send 1 Vortex Unit and 1 Fridge and 1 dresser. They just can't be more than 1 of the same storage item (or Dicekinz or VTC).
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 11:44 PM   #2
ants a REAL peacock!
Webkinz :)

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Default Re: Kinzpost restriction, Invalid items???

I don't think you can send three storage units in kinzpost at once. I tried to send three dressers to a Webkinz friend and I got that same message. Since the vortexes are storage items, that might be your problem.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

So then the restriction is storage items of any kind or just the exclusives?

I send one to test it and it worked so trying to send three was the problem. Thank you Hibiscus.

Last edited by fanaty; 03-17-2011 at 11:58 PM..
fanaty is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:07 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I think it is any storage items. And you may want to double check that nothing is in them, as you can also not send them if something is inside.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #5
fanaty
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I think it is any storage items. And you may want to double check that nothing is in them, as you can also not send them if something is inside.
Yeah that was the first thing I thought of. I knew I had emptied 2 of them but wasn't sure about the third so had to go back to room and put them all down and check.
fanaty is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:54 AM   #6
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I think it is just any storage item...I tried to send 3 kid refrigerators to my other account and was told the same thing! You can send it in 2 separate shipments though!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 01:00 AM   #7
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Huh thats pretty strange....I just thought maybe the storage units had something inside them and problem solved. But I don't recall the last time I sent out any storages sooo no idea lol, but try just two or one storage at a time maybe? And make sure they are empty as well!!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 01:15 AM   #8
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Lanawas
Huh thats pretty strange....I just thought maybe the storage units had something inside them and problem solved. But I don't recall the last time I sent out any storages sooo no idea lol, but try just two or one storage at a time maybe? And make sure they are empty as well!!
I think so! Of course, you definitely cannot send/sell a storage unit with things in them, but multiple shipments of 1 or 2 are ok. Not sure why! It was hard for me to redecorate that way, but it is possible!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 01:36 AM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

It is any storage items.
I knew this and arranged to send three out to three different accounts and after I sent the first gift I clicked "return to kinzpost" and I tried to send the second storage unit and it logged me out.
So I had to log out each time I sent a storage item
I am going to try next time to go to "kinzville map" then back to kinzpost and see if I get logged out.
This has been an ongoing problem for too long.
It shouldn't have to be so hard to kp items!

Last edited by aug2168; 03-18-2011 at 01:39 AM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 02:16 AM   #10
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Only one storage item can be sent at a time. It doesn't matter if it is WShop or Exclusive, food storage or object storage.

Only one of each Dicekinz packs can be sent at a time as well. Same thing happens.
ArkMama is offline Female
Closed