Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Answered: kinzpost problems?

ok so i noticed something lately, that kinzpost always seems to have loading problems, either i'll get a blue screen or a this flashing message pops up with writing but not readale so has anyone else been noticing it?

Yes this is a problem. Ganz has said that the glitch is due to the fact that Webkinz is getting too "advanced" for their servers and the only browser that seems to be able to handle the program is Firefox, so they recommend all KinzPost users to switch to Firefox until the glitch is fixed. My response? No WAY! I'm going to keep using Safari until my Dell gets fixed!
But if you want to test WW out on Firefox, go ahead.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #2

SpottedDog is on a distinguished road

Default Re: kinzpost problems?

yeah i get that a lot too and sometimes i can only send 2 items in a package?? guess it is another glitch ganz has to fix :p
SpottedDog is offline Male
Old 06-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have only been able to send 2 items for a while. it is quite upsetting to me.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Yes this is a problem. Ganz has said that the glitch is due to the fact that Webkinz is getting too "advanced" for their servers and the only browser that seems to be able to handle the program is Firefox, so they recommend all KinzPost users to switch to Firefox until the glitch is fixed. My response? No WAY! I'm going to keep using Safari until my Dell gets fixed!
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
eh.

blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!

My My....YES EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH KINZ MAIL OR POST IS NOT WORKING! LOL It's SO ANNOYING! I sent a letter to Ganz and told them they need to update this and they are going to i think.....they should...LOL
blackghost is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #6

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I use MSN Explorer and my Kinz post doesn't work, I also tried Internet Explorer and it doesn't work, maybe I will try FireFox, it's on my computer but I never use it. Fingers crossed, cause I need to transfer stuff form one account to another and plus friends keep sending me gifts and I haven't been able to reciprocate.

Dr. Sue P
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #7

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
um, yeah! why would you switch? why would ganz tell someone that? my opinion is that webkinz USED to be a website that was not too proud of its self, and didn't charge too much for the pets, but now, they have excuses,and they rack up prices until signature pets are 25 dollars?!!! UUUGGG ganz infuriates me sometimes!

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
I use MSN Explorer and my Kinz post doesn't work, I also tried Internet Explorer and it doesn't work, maybe I will try FireFox, it's on my computer but I never use it. Fingers crossed, cause I need to transfer stuff form one account to another and plus friends keep sending me gifts and I haven't been able to reciprocate.

Dr. Sue P
yes firefox does work, i have always used it
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #8
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

I have called and spoke with them............they put so much new to have all buy, but never set up their servers to handle it!
why should we hook up with another server? No way............
somehow all their solutions has to do with 'us changing' and never them fixing!

ever see how many items are now held on post................try and find last message sent to you in post................they are all over the place and holding how hundreds of them scattered!!!!!!!
replying to gifts sent, a problem, sending letters a problem, certain items and what they are, a problem!

I spend more time, re-entering again and again and re loading again and again
try the parties.........now that is a blast
have met more pets that were not invited and had more invitations where half of us were in one theme and the rest in another and we were all playing different games? that was worth the price of the party lol

needless to say...........when you call or when things are happening in rooms........remember the solution is you! I enjoy the check you can place next to a annoying pet in the chatrooms and not see anything they say...............guess when they have no response to their mean or off-color chat, they do finally leave to another room.

they are finding more ways for us to handel it all, while they put up another advertisiement for a new product...........not that I mind it most of the time, it is just I would like to see some stuff
in here fixed first.

good thing for this site, at least we know what is 'going on' and with all the helpful information usually find a way to not lose our minds
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Closed