Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
This Time
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Unanswered: Kinzpost Problem

Today, I Kinzposted two items to another account, and the items weren't there when I logged onto the other account! Is there anyway the items got lost in Kinzpost? Can I get the items back?
webkinzfan32 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinzpost Problem

Sorry that happened.
First, double check and make sure you don't still have the items.
Sometimes, KP can freeze up, and you think you sent it, and it's actually still in your dock.

Also, make sure to thoroughly check the dock of the other account also.

If you still can't find it, you can try contacting Ganz, but not sure if they'll be able to help or not.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

This happens to me on a regular basis, and it's usually because, as MeWuvKitties noted, KinzPost froze, and it's still in the senders dock.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #4

emilynjim has a spectacular aura about

This has happened to me before too. I sent three of the same item and it got lost in the mail. So don't send three same of the same item and hope for the best.
emilynjim is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #5
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

I've had items get lost in KinzPost too. Usually the lost item(s) is in the dock of the account that sent it. Other times it is gone from both accounts for a short time (a day or less) then when I log back in to the account I mailed it to; I'll see an item in the dock called Plain Paper that looks like a KinzPost box wrapped in plain brown paper with a mailing label on it. That's it! Just drag the box and drop it in you room to open it and your items will automatically be placed in your dock. I've had the experience described above too, of multiples of the same item not getting mailed in a single package, but being left behind in the sending account. So far, nothing has ever been lost permanently.
swordfish is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #6

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

I have had that happen to me! It can be quite annoying when you are just trying to get the stuff to your main account. Usually it's because KinzPost isn't working, and the items are still in my dock.

I would check back in tomorrow. It should either be in the sender's dock or in the reciever's dock.

It also may be in a brown, what looks like a KinzPost, package. Just drag it into your room and the items should be in the reciever's dock.

If none of these work, try contacting Ganz if they were important items (rare's etc.) because they may have been lost in KinzPost. If they weren't important, I would just let it go, because it would just be a big hassle.

Hope this helped
snappersims is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #7
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

i'm so sorry this happened! this happened to my friend as well and she was really scared. she never got her items back so far i don't think. if you don't ever get them back, i suggest contacting ganz. i've heard they might be able to track kinzposting. good luck and i hope you figure it out.
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #8
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

If nobody's elses suggestions worked, wait a few days
If there's still no luck, your gonna have to email or call ganz
jellydonut is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!