Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
Colton Dixon is a
Webkinz :)

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Kinzpost not working.

I cannot send anything to my friends on KINZPOST.
Is anyone having this problem?
PLEASE TELL AN ADMIN, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KINZPOST!
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Learned Hand
I am also having a problem, and it is not the one FIA was talking about.

When I hit send, it goes to "Please Wait" it them either never comes out of please wait, or it does if I leave it alone for ten minutes or so. Either way it never goes past "Sending your gift" to "Your gift was sent!"

It is very bothersome, especially as I intend on doing some trading soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Default Re: Kinzpost not working.

I might have this problem.
I went there on one of my accounts and
when it loaded, all I saw was blue.
(besides the ads, my dock...)

To tell a mod or admin, just flag your post by clicking the red
flag on the lower left corner of your post.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

KinzPost has that problem frequently. Just exit out to the Newspaper and then go back to KinzPost. It should work then.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #4
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

It hasn't been working for me too. But it you go someplace else then back there it should work.
btad is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
KinzPost has that problem frequently. Just exit out to the Newspaper and then go back to KinzPost. It should work then.
Great advice.
This is what I usually do when it happens, and it almost always works.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am also having a problem, and it is not the one FIA was talking about.

When I hit send, it goes to "Please Wait" it them either never comes out of please wait, or it does if I leave it alone for ten minutes or so. Either way it never goes past "Sending your gift" to "Your gift was sent!"

It is very bothersome, especially as I intend on doing some trading soon.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 08-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #7
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

This seems to be a problem with IE. I am never able to use EI to send kinzpost and always have to open a Firefox browser window in order to do so.

(very annoying since I prefer EI)
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, yes, I was having that problem in IE, which I generally don't use. However, I am having this same problem in Firefox right now.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 08-06-2010, 09:22 PM   #9

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Yup, IE always has problems
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Closed