Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
tomd106
Webkinz :)
dariad0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Kinzpost from nephew never arrived

I am freaking out!!!! Here is my story.
Tonight, at my nephew's birthday party he got a few new Webkinz. Armed with some new items, he sent me some through kinzpost. This is what he sent...The jumpin jukebox, manic monitor, and some gem table....this was to be a trade for all my vehicles.

I got home, and went to my room....NOTHING...I am freaking out. I logged in under my daughter's account....nothing there either!!

It is too late to call over there, and I don't know what could have happened? Any ideas out there. I am very sad.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 11:37 PM   #2
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinzpost from nephew never arrived

I had this happen once to me too. I don't know why, but it didn't get sent. When we went back to my DS account the things that he'd supposedly sent me were still there in his bar. I've know idea why. But the things he sent you probably didn't go through. Or you haven't yet accepted him as a friend maybe? I'm not sure about that one. But I wouldn't worry until you can call them in the morning and have him check his account. Chances are he's still got the stuff that you thought was sent.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:41 PM   #3
tomd106

Thanks MamaWolf. I was so excited to come home and get the jumpin jukebox....oh well. I will call him in the morning. He is most definitely on my list, we send each other stuff all the time. My family's new thing is to send 3 food items that actually make something, as a gift.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:46 PM   #4
whispyskies
Gifted

pandasrule is on a distinguished road

it might appear later when you are playing the game or maybe its something like mamawolf said
but if you dont see it or hear of it in within a week i would contact webkinz they might be able to get the stuff to you or whoever they were suposed to go to..............
Old 07-15-2007, 12:10 AM   #5
tomd106

thanks pandasrule. i have heard that if something wacky happens, that you should contact them. i have to figure out how to contact them, too.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:00 PM   #6
Gifted

e-mail: Support@webkinz.com

they'll probably send you a phone number to call and a case #. But be sure that your nephew doesn't have the items and tell them the date and time it happened. Good Luck
Old 07-15-2007, 09:19 PM   #7
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

And also sometimes things don't show up and then a few days later they do. Just keep that in mind.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:55 PM   #8
tomd106

The story ended well. I called him, and he still had them. He said he was getting weird messages in kinzpost that his items can't be sent. His mom got a similar message today. I used kinzpost with no problems. I just hope it was an isolated incident. Thank you all.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:39 PM   #9
Gifted

We've had that exact same message too... have your nephew try sending only one of the things he's going to send instead of all three and see if that doesn't work... you may have to wait 3 days to get everything, but I don't think you're in a big hurry right? I think it might be to protect an account, three rares being sent out may seem suspicious. I don't really know, but it's a thought. When it happened to us we changed out one of the items and it worked fine. Good Luck!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:00 AM   #10
tomd106

MamaWolf, you ROCK! Great minds think alike. His mom said she tried to send him a few things from her account he wanted. It is his birthday, and they were rare items. I was thinking about that before. I said (in my head) that they couldn't be sent all at once because they were "items of interest". I am addin' to your rep. for using your noodle.
Closed