Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #11
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: KinzPost "invalid item"

View Post Originally Posted by NascarFan
If you mean the Gargoyle one...you may want to double check it...make sure there are no items in it (as that would be one reason it wouldn't send for you) the other is...you can only send ONE storage unit per KinzPost...so if you tried to send 2 or 3 at once...that could be another reason it wouldn't send for you! This problem has been around for as long as I can remember like cocoabean mentions above!

FYI...I just shipped it from my main account to a secondary account to make sure there wasn't a specific glitch for the Halloween one you mentioned...It shipped perfectly on it's own...
I'll have to try that, I didn't know there was a specific thing regarding storage containers, thank you for letting me know and trying it out for yourself!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #12
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
I'll have to try that, I didn't know there was a specific thing regarding storage containers, thank you for letting me know and trying it out for yourself!
Absolutely no problem...your welcome...I once had the same problem and came straight to WI and looked around and sure enough...someone knew and I was able to get the answer to my problem! That's why WI is the best place to come when we have questions!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #13
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by taikitty
KinzPost rejects the Creamy Vanilla Dresser as an "invalid item." The item disappears from both KinzPost and the dock. However it does appear back in the dock at the next login. In the past Webkinz has fixed this on a case by case basis BUT the problem still exists and their response has been lacking of late.

Has anyone else had similar problems in KinzPosting items?
I just sent a W-shop dresser, a TC 1 dresser and the Gargoyle to another account and it let me ship all three with no problem at all...so perhaps this glitch is fixed...or maybe it is just that you can not send 2 or 3 of the SAME kind of storage...I will have to test this theory tomorrow as I am out of accounts to play with...LOL

So wondering if perhaps your storage item has something inside?
Old 04-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #14
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I just tested my account. I was able to send two different types of storage unit without a problem.

Here's what happened when I tried to send more than one of the same type of storage unit:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's what happened when I tried to send a storage unit with something in it:

FIA is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Testing it out:

Three different storage items (all empty): Mysterious Mirror Dresser, Beach Cooler Bag, Haunted Refrigerator. Works! it has sent.

Try it again (this is fun!): Country Cabinet, Davy Jones' Locker, Medieval Chest. Yes it sent.

Now trying two of the same type of storage: 2 Beach Cooler Bags: NO! it won't send, I get the "Invalid Items" message.

Trying two empty fridges of the same type: 2 Ice Cream Bar Fridges: won't send, Invalid Items again.

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-12-2010 at 10:34 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 07:16 AM   #16
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I just tested my account. I was able to send two different types of storage unit without a problem.

Here's what happened when I tried to send more than one of the same type of storage unit:

Here's what happened when I tried to send a storage unit with something in it:

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Testing it out:

Three different storage items (all empty): Mysterious Mirror Dresser, Beach Cooler Bag, Haunted Refrigerator. Works! it has sent.

Try it again (this is fun!): Country Cabinet, Davy Jones' Locker, Medieval Chest. Yes it sent.

Now trying two of the same type of storage: 2 Beach Cooler Bags: NO! it won't send, I get the "Invalid Items" message.

Trying two empty fridges of the same type: 2 Ice Cream Bar Fridges: won't send, Invalid Items again.
Thanks for helping test this out for taikitty Fia & Webberlily

taikitty...I hope this has helped solve the issues you've been having with your KinzPost...please let us know how you made out...would love to hear what your issue ended up being?
Old 04-13-2010, 10:48 AM   #17
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You can send only one storage container at a time and that includes anything that holds something. It must be empty. You can send other things along with it, but only one storage container.

Oops, the experiments showed that I am wrong about this. Good to know.

Last edited by marnabear; 04-13-2010 at 10:55 AM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #18
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

The problem could be that the storage container has something in it. I have experienced problems like that.
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

coastie31 is on a distinguished road

make sure there are no items in it.
coastie31 is offline Female
Closed