Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Kinzpost error?

When I went to go send a gift, I got this:

Click the image to open in full size.

Has anyone else seen this??? It worked for me after I logged in and out btw.
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by jj8
it's just a glitch it happens once i a while 2 me. it' shouldn't cause any damage though
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Kinzpost error?

it's just a glitch it happens once i a while 2 me. it' shouldn't cause any damage though
Old 08-09-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
loves supernatural
Webkinz :)

elibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I've seen this on three thread's already! Hasn't happened to me yet, but the good thing is that it doesn't do anything...This is a pretty big glitch, I guess..hope ganz fixes it soon!

Yup, I'm just another one of those cat freaks. The cat in my siggie is Fezzik. Say hi!
elibean is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Just another of the many webkinz glitches.
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I havn't sent one for awhile but my mom did and she never got this and she sent hers like 3-4 days ago all it did when my sis recived it was she got two of them!
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 08-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

It happened to me a couple days ago. I just logged off, logged back in, and it worked again
Sometimes Webkinz gets glitches like that after there are updates on the site. It is important to clear your cache, cookies, temp files, etc. after these updates. If you don't know how to clear all of that stuff, click here to go to a thread that shows you how. I hope I could help!

-AsH xO
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #7

August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard
August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard

It did that to me too.
After I left the Kinz Post, then came back, it didn't do it but none of the buttons had words on them.
August is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am getting that too, but just go some place else then back to kinzpost and it will be all normal again
Old 08-10-2009, 05:29 AM   #9
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

That has been happening to me also. I just go somewhere else like the employment office or arcade and then back to Kinzpost and then it works.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Closed