Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
snickynoodles
Webkinz :)

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Answered: Kinzpost?

Anyone else not able to mail anything on kinzpost? The package just flys and never confirms sent and I get please wait. I tried to leave and the items were back in my dock. Tried this on all 11 accounts and nothing has been sent. Thanks!
scastle2003 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by jeans94
try deleting your history and cache. maybe that will work.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #2

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

Default Re: Kinzpost?

try deleting your history and cache. maybe that will work.
jeans94 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #3

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

hmm no idea! sorry. I'd suggest clearing your cache, but other than that i don't know
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

K ty u both! I guess its just me for now. I tried the clearing and nothing works still. Thanks again!
Old 09-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

my kinzpost has been acting up for a few days now it keeps saying i have 88 items but i only have 5 on one account and 16 on another

it wont let me send anything I just gave up trying until after FF
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Have you tried just sending a Kinzpost letter? It may help if you can do that. If you can send a Kinzpost letter, then you may be able to send the present back.
Example
Account A sends letter to Account B
Account B opens letter and when prompted to send, sends gift instead of letter...try that?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #7
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I can only send 2 gifts at a time in IE with Windows 7. If I try to send 3 it just flies and I get the "please wait..." I have to use Firefox to send kinzpost if I want to send 3 gifts at a time.
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

Oh, I'm sorry about that. That same thing happened to my sister a few days ago but she couldn't find a way to fix it. I haven't' asked her if she's figured it out yet. I'll ask her and if she did I'll let you know what she did. But if not, good luck!
natalie456789 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Are you using IE?
IE doesn't work for most people.
I would recommend you using Google chrome or Firefox.
Also are you trying to send 2 storage containers? (vortex unit, wardrobes etc.)
Old 09-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #10
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions! I am using IE, Firefox and Google I have all three for the fall fest. I just gave up and went to get the pools from one account to the other in another way. LOL My DD had no money after all the food her pet has eaten and she will not allow the FF food to be fed. Not like mom does not have enough of it. I tried everything and nothing worked. I also have a deluxe account I added with the 5.00 add and it never got the deluxe membership full benifits I will call after the FF. Thanks again!!!
Closed