Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
golfingirl1314
Gifted

golfingirl1314 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: kinzpost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, as a gifted, i have done some trading. but i have been having some issuses lately. i traded with gigi1234, and sent her my year two trophy. for some reason, she did not get it(however, she was a real sweetheart, and still sent me stuff, even though she herself recieved nothing). then today i sent flameboy my trading card hat and a turtle psf, and he said he didn't recieve it! now, normally i would write this off as a glitch, but in between those two trades, i sent Gibaldi and peachymary things, and they recieved the stuff without any trouble. is anyone else having this problem?
golfingirl1314 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: kinzpost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been having tons of trouble with kinzpost. I find though that if i log off an back on, the items are back in my dock. Or if they were sent to me, it took about an hour to reach me at times. Hopefully yours will arrive safely to the person you sent it to the next time they log on.

The Christmas rush has made kinzpost very tricky to use!
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

ohhh gosh golfingirl~ Im sorry to hear this, that is definitely a huge fear when trading..wish there was a return reciept or delivery confirmation feature I know that unfortunately this does happen from time to time..Ive sent quite a few packages today..I hope everyone got them.

I am not much help but hope it doesnt happy again!! That is very frustrating and Ganz will not replace "gifts" that are sent and not received through kinzpost. With all the troubles and glitches in ww since Christmas, Im going to stay on hiatus from trading until it settles down more. Weve still had issues adopting.

good luck!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #4
golfingirl1314
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
I have been having tons of trouble with kinzpost. I find though that if i log off an back on, the items are back in my dock. Or if they were sent to me, it took about an hour to reach me at times. Hopefully yours will arrive safely to the person you sent it to the next time they log on.

The Christmas rush has made kinzpost very tricky to use!
thanks for your advice, i will suggest it to flameboy, if he does not get his gift.

---------- golfingirl1314 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
ohhh gosh golfingirl~ Im sorry to hear this, that is definitely a huge fear when trading..wish there was a return reciept or delivery confirmation feature I know that unfortunately this does happen from time to time..Ive sent quite a few packages today..I hope everyone got them.

I am not much help but hope it doesnt happy again!! That is very frustrating and Ganz will not replace "gifts" that are sent and not received through kinzpost. With all the troubles and glitches in ww since Christmas, Im going to stay on hiatus from trading until it settles down more. Weve still had issues adopting.

good luck!
thank you sooooo much for your support! it has been really annoying to have to worry about my trading so much!

Last edited by golfingirl1314; 01-02-2008 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
maxxdog2
Lil Kinz
maxxdog2 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are havig lots of probs , too. My friend sent me 2 different posts , and I didnt get either , and the items ( 1000 kinz cash coins) are not in her dock anymore I know she sent them cause I was right there !!!! I emailed customer support !
Old 01-02-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
golfingirl1314
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by maxxdog2
We are havig lots of probs , too. My friend sent me 2 different posts , and I didnt get either , and the items ( 1000 kinz cash coins) are not in her dock anymore I know she sent them cause I was right there !!!! I emailed customer support !
how do you email them?
Old 01-02-2008, 08:14 PM   #7
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

support@ganz.com
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #8
golfingirl1314
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
thanks, i am going to email them right now!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #9
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

thinwaifer is on a distinguished road

I've done four trades today, and only had one problem. I sent to my trading partner, she claims she sent hers... I still haven't gotten the items and don't know if she got the ones I sent. Immediately after, before I realized I hadn't gotten the other items, I did another trade, and the items came through just fine on both ends. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if you'll cross yours for me!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:32 PM   #10
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Here's the Ganz number if you need it
and are over 18.
Mon-Fri 9-5 1-866-932-5469
Good luck!
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed