Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 06:53 AM   #11
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Kinzphones

Same problem here. Very frustrating. especially since the main reason I encouraged webkinz in my house is because my husband travels for business, and the kids would play with him online when he was away. But now it is so difficult for them to visit each others houses, they don't bother. As soon as they switch rooms, they are sent home. And even when we are on computers next to each other, so we KNOW the other person is online, it says it can't find an opponenet for a tournament. The tournament play used to be my favorite part of webkinz. Now it is so aggravating I hardly ever bother. I hope that Ganz haunts this site and sees they are disappointing loyal customers. I can't get in the clubhouse, I can't play tournament games, and I can't visit houses. I know it usually takes a while for them to fix problems. I hope they are working on this one. Thank goodness for Webkinzinsider (**cheers wildly**) or I would have left webkinz long ago.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 07:18 AM   #12
koko4607
Webkinz :)

koko4607 is a jewel in the roughkoko4607 is a jewel in the rough

I also cannot use my phone for tournament games, visiting houses or the clubhouse. It has been quite a while since this has been going on. My dd and I would play automicolicious with her grandparents, can't do that anymore. Being able to play with others is a big part of WW. Hopefuly they get it fixed soon.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:24 AM   #13
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Sometimes I wonder if Ganz realizes how people have made webkinz a part of daily life. I was excited to start my husband on a webkinz account, thinking it would be a great way for him to interact with the kids when he is away. The kids were excited to kinzpost him items, and redecorate his room so he would find it when he logged on. His main room is the baseball theme, so they were very happy to see the baseball outfit come out in the kinzstyle shop and in stores. But that has all faded away with the glitches. I understand they are trying to keep webkinz "fresh" with new games and features, but I wish it was not at the expense of the features and games we have already come to love. Especially the interactive features like tournaments and visits.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed