Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Kinzphones

I know I keep posting this same question every few weeks, but am I the only one that can't keep my phone working long enough to play a tournament with a friend?

I see that my friend is onlne and in the same zone as I am but when I invite the friend to play, the phone shuts off. I have talked to my friend and he has said that he sees the invitation to play, but when he accepts, the phone disconnects.

This has been happening since the Stadium started. I've talked to Ganz about it and they are aware of the problem but I just want to know that I'm not the only one out there that is still unable to play in the Tournament Arena.

I can play a few games in the morning by choosing "Find me an Opponent", but I can only play a few games that way before the phone disconnects...AGAIN.

This is becoming so frustrating!!!

Please let me know if you've found a way aroung this problem.

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
earthquake is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzphones

I have too!! It won't let me invite my friends over, or play in the arena either!! Don't worry, your not the only one
earthquake is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 01:08 AM   #3
WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

I can hardly ever play. I stoppped for awhile it got so frustrating. I can usually play if its late, maybe less traffic. If you can play keep asking for a rematch. I do and i can usually play till they get bored and quit or their computer freezes. Sorry i know its hard my favorite game is atomicolicious(or however you spell it)!
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 05:47 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

I wasn't able to invite friends over to my room either. I talked to Ganz about it and found out that it was just a silly mistake on my part.

I wasn't in my room when I tried to invite the friend over. Just didn't think about that. Once I went into the room and made sure my friend was on and in the same zone on the phone I was able to invite.

That's the only thing I can do with the phone consistently.

Good luck, hope this tip helps you invite.

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
Old 09-05-2008, 06:23 AM   #5
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

I also can not invite anyone to play a game. My phone shuts down all the time. Every once in awhile it will connect me to someone on the find button though, I am wondering if this is a problem that caused them to take the Trading Card Challenge away. I loved that game and it did not stay around very long, just like the Chef's Challenge or Supermodels. I will go in once in a while just to enter a tournament but I don't try to invite anyone to play at all. What is strange is my phone will turn on and stay on in the Trading rooms (not that I am compllaining) but not in the games.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 06:29 AM   #6
ebkinz addict! :)
ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Trust me, you are not the only one. I have the same problem. I can't even play DiceKinz with a friend anymore
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 08:40 AM   #7
allton will become famous soon enough

Hi PegC!

No, you most certainly aren't the only one!! When I watch my brother's children, I bring my laptop with me so we can play together but against one another. We had two very frustrating Saturdays, mostly because I thought my neice was clicking the wrong button!! Oops! We have not been able to play against one another, but every now and again I can get into Atomicolicious. (Turn on the cell... go throw lunch together... then click on Atomicolicious. - 50-50 chances so far, but better than zero!!)

I can't wait for it to get cleared up, meanwhile I have been trying to increase my proficiency at bursting bubbles in Zingoz Pop!

Have a great weekend!

Old 09-05-2008, 04:04 PM   #8
gbswmer is an unknown quantity at this point

i get very annoyed with my phone... it never works. so i just never use it..
i hope u get urs working
gbswmer is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 11:48 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
suburbanmuse is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same exact problem! This is my first post on this forum, and I was actually going to start my own thread on here about it. Luckily I searched first and found this post.

When I first got my Webkin, the site worked perfectly. But a couple months after I signed up, I started having issues with the Kinzchat phone. I can't play any tournament arena games against anyone! Basically, the Webkinz site always tells me that no one else is online. I was especially upset because it seemed to be a problem just with my account. All of my friends who have Webkinz can use their accounts just fine.

Does anyone know if Ganz is doing anything to fix this for us? Should I also email them?

... I really miss playing cash cow against people. *cries* It never ever works for me anymore. EVER!
suburbanmuse is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 05:54 AM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

That happens to my son and I whenever we trying playing a game together... We are OK visiting each other's houses but get the phone shut off while trying to connect for a game...

I'm guessing that is something on Ganz part... I can visit his house just find and the messenger stays on, it is just when we are in the tournament section trying to connect for multiplayer games...
kellyschrvr is offline Female