Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Kinzphones

I still can't keep my phone active when I try to enter a tournament. Sometimes in the morning it will let me play a game or two but most of the time it just turns off a soon as click "find me an opponent".

I also can't invite friends over to my rooms. That button is always inactive. I've written to Ganz about it and was told to call and they will test it with me. Haven't had the chance to call yet. Their office hours are the same as mine. I have a day off coming up so will try then.

About a month ago they said that they knew there was a problem with the phones and they were working on it. I was just curious if anyone has found a work around for the phones yet.

Thanks,

PegC with Gilda :goo:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
kangapae

Kangapae is a jewel in the roughKangapae is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Kinzphones

no but when i try to inveite some one i takes me to my room and... NOTHING but when i go to the clubhouse it turns on for me and i can go in

hope i helped
Kangapae is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

Thanks for your reply. I can't get into the Clubhouse. I've read that some people can go there but I get the message that it's "closed for the weekend". Guess I'll try tomorrow.

Thanks again,

PegC with Gilda:goo:
Old 08-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
Tinkwebkinz916

Sometimes, to fix this you can keep on turning your phone on and off. When mine is grey, I'll just turn it off then back on. Usually then it will turn to a color, yellow blue, green, etc. The clubhouse is closed on the weekends. I also believe it closes after 5 or something for security issues. Ganz monitors all activity, now, in the clubhouse. Cute googles. Where did you get the name Gilda? I am reading a series (Gilda Joyce Psychic Investigator) and for some reason, that name reminds me of that series.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:01 PM   #5
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by PegC
I still can't keep my phone active when I try to enter a tournament. Sometimes in the morning it will let me play a game or two but most of the time it just turns off a soon as click "find me an opponent".

I also can't invite friends over to my rooms. That button is always inactive. I've written to Ganz about it and was told to call and they will test it with me. Haven't had the chance to call yet. Their office hours are the same as mine. I have a day off coming up so will try then.

About a month ago they said that they knew there was a problem with the phones and they were working on it. I was just curious if anyone has found a work around for the phones yet.

Thanks,

Yeah, that's been happening to me, although I can invite friends over. Everytime I try find me an opponent, it goes to the picture of that game, and stays for quite a while, then says it timed out while waiting for opponent or something like that. It's been happening to me since at least the beginning of June. I may be able to play occasionally, but that's kinda rare. It's so annoying cause I can't go on the webkinz stadium either, or the clubhouse (although I understand what's going on with the clubhouse). There isn't that much to do in WW anymore.
Tango is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #6
Disneybelle

I am having this problem too, but I do not know why GANZ hasn't fixed it yet because it has been going on for quite some time. I really hop they fix it soon!
Old 08-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #7
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Sometimes they work for me, sometimes they dont.
May be on your day off you could call them! lol. Hope that helped!
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 05:08 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

Tinkwebkinz916,

I took the name for my Google from Gildna Radner, the great comic. She was and always will be a great inspiration!!!

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I will try to connect with the phone thru the clubhouse, if I can get in.

I will also post the answer that Ganz gives me as to why I cannot invite friends to my house. I have two accounts and use 2 separate computers and neither account will allow me to invite using the phone.

Thanks!!!

Old 08-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #9
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

The same thing is happening to me! But it's been like that for a while. Most likely because of the recent addition of KinzChat Plus. I think you stated in one post that you could not get into the ClubHouse, but they only open it to a little number of users. They also added My Page, which includes the phone, and got rid of a few Tournament Arena games. They've added a lot of options including ineracting with other users, which most felt was needed, which is probably why the phone is going all "wacky". Anyway, hope this has helped you!
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 05:24 PM   #10

dogy2197 is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I haven't been able to access the Tournament Arena since Feburary! I've been having the same issue. I just think that Webkinz is having a tough time with the economy and all, alot of people are losing interest in Webkinz. They are also suffering with website problems. When you make that big of a website, it is super hard to keep it going. It takes alot of time to make all of the characters. I am absolutley terrible with computers, so I have no idea how this site was possible. There are so many games and activities, it is hard to make sure it is all working. They also have to check back on things really often, and don't know about how some people it works for them and others it doesn't. It is hard work owning such a company, so just be patient, and eventually you'll be able to go in the Tournament Arena. Sorry for the Inconvinence!
dogy2197 is offline Female
Closed