Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: KinzMover times very short pls HELP

As soon as the boxes to be loaded appear I take a screen shot, then start moving boxes as fast I can. Mostly I fail! Then I look at the screenshot and see how very short the times are. Here are three examples. The door isn't completely open yet but the clock has started ticking down, and not much time left. Is this just a glitch for my computer? This is the only job Tabby lets me do these days my pets have taken to hanging around the wishing well begging for scraps.

When you do this job, please notice how much time is there for each level & each truck. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKinz Mover level2 time 8.jpg (41.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpgKinz Mover level2 time 19.JPG (42.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpgKinz Mover Level3 time 44.jpg (42.7 KB, 13 views)
WetNose is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Have you looked in the Webkinz Jobs sub-forum? here:

Webkinz Jobz

There are several threads in there, specifically on the Kinzville Mover job, with details of the times for each level, and other various hints. I think you'll find everything you need in there.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
e'z crazy for webkin
Webkinz :)

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: KinzMover times very short pls HELP

From the looks of your screenshots looks like it could be your computer... To me, it looks like the processor isn't able to keep up with the game...I'm not positive but that would be my guess. Anyways, Good Luck with it!!!
mira128 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Hmm... it could be your computer or processor. Like mira128 said, it probably isn't able to keep up with the game. Maybe try clearing your cache or re-booting your computer?
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't really understand what either of you said about my computer speed not keeping up with the game. Are you saying the game has already started and the clock ticking down before I even see the boxes? (That would be an explanation of why there isn't enough time!)
I'm wondering, when you do the Kinzville Mover job, how many minutes do you get for each level? I'd like to know what I'm supposed to be seeing at the start of the job. Thanks!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Oh, okay. I'm sorry I didn't understand! But I can't really get in right now... long story. I will tomorrow to let you know.
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You do seem to be getting too little time. I just did that job on level 3, and I had 40 or 45 seconds to do the first round, and 60 seconds to do the second and third round.

I'd see two possibilities: something could be glitching, and you are getting less time than you should, or else you have a really slow computer, and the job takes too long to load. The timer, unfortunately, starts running immediately, and by the time the door opens, you're lost a good portion of your time.
Do you have access to a different computer? If so, try the job on it, and see if you get the proper time allotment.

I used to have a really slow computer, and I had all sorts of problems with WW - some activities were just impossible to do on it, though there were some compensations, such as as some of the Kinzville Academy classes being much easier. You can try to improve your computer speed by clearing your cache and running some "cleaner" programs. We use CCleaner, Eusing Free Register Cleaner, and AdAware; all of these are free to download. That might help getting your computer running faster.

I just checked again; the time for the first truck was 30 seconds, not 40.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 05-30-2010 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: slight correction
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 12:24 AM   #7
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Thank you Ritzcracker for your reply. The PC is a few years old but it is 533 Mh Pentium 4. Probably by now that is s-l-o-w as I haven't looked at new ones for a while. The other computer is an old iBook with a finger track pad and very slow. I clear the cache on the PC regularly, re-boot, close other programs and it doesn't help all the odd glitches I have, many of the same ones others report.

I've been taking screenshots of KinzMover so I can play later at my own pace thinking I could improve my skill! I have a few stored and all show 60 seconds for level 3 truck 3 except lately, the ones I posted above. So either something has recently caused my PC to slow or there is a glitch; if no one else is reporting this problem then it must be my computer and I sure will try to find what caused the slowdown and what might cure it. Thank you for the suggestion about the 'cleaner' programs.

Right now Tabby has demoted me back to level 1, which is 20 seconds for trucks 1 and 2 and 30 seconds for truck 3. I'll work my way back up to level 3 and maybe by then find a faster machine to try it on. Thanks for your help!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Webkinz Jobz

There are several threads in there, specifically on the Kinzville Mover job, with details of the times for each level, and other various hints. I think you'll find everything you need in there.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #9
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Thank you Webberlily - that is exactly what I need!
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Webkinz Jobz

Closed