Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
songbirdpdx
Webkinz :)

songbirdpdx is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Kinzchat and today's activities problem - help please!

1. Using the same account but switching between different pets, one of my pets isn't allowed to regular kinzchat. Instead of the different options of things to say, there is a bar that has kinzchat on it with a smiley next to it. Click on the smiley and others appear. Click on one and my pet communicates that smilley. She also was unable to talk to Doug just now while each of my other pets on that same account were able and have full kinzchat (regular) available to talk.

Anyone have an idea of what is going on?

2. Starting 2 days ago the today's activities began freezing over and over. I was unable to do any yesteday and only 2 today. Had to go in the hard way to do WOW and Wishing Well. I've cleared my cache and cookies over and over.

3. This one may be a puzzler. We want to get on kinzchat plus, but I didn't block access or create a parent password. When we try to go there it is supposed to offer to send an email to parents to get access, but says it is blocked and to go to parent area. Since I don't have a password I can't remove a block and there isn't an option for me to open a parent account. Called Ganz and they say there is not a way to look up accounts currently so they can't help me until they complete that project.

Thanks for your help.

Problem #1 just corrected itself. Don't know how. Don't know why, but I'm happy. Piggy got a gem belt from Doug!

I do still need help on 2 and 3. Thanks.

Last edited by songbirdpdx; 07-10-2009 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Problem #1 fixed itself.
songbirdpdx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #2

golden75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzchat and today's activities problem - help please!

i would suggest that for now, you should just go in through the hard way to wheel of wow and stuff like that. Maybe there is something like tech related wrong with your computer that it keeps doing that to you. Talk to your parent, if you aren't adult yourself, and see if they can fool with the computer to see if there might be a virus or something that makes this keep happening.

As for problem #3, I have absolutely NO Idea why that's blocking you out or exactly how to fix that, but you should check through your emails and see if you have a password from kinzchat plus or something like that. I know that they send you an email once you go to the parent area, but am not sure if you can create a new password or if the password was in the email or not.

So sorry I couldn't be more a help to you songbirdpdx, but hopefully one of the moderators or admin will c this post and try and help you out.

have a fantastic day,and hope you can get the help that you need for these problems.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Quote:
Starting 2 days ago the today's activities began freezing over and over. I was unable to do any yesteday and only 2 today. Had to go in the hard way to do WOW and Wishing Well. I've cleared my cache and cookies over and over.

I suggest contacting GANZ on this, or just waiting it out. Webkinz has been glitchy for me too...it may have something to do with their servers, whether it being slow or one of the new editions to WW.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

You should try calling Ganz on both issues...
000000005 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
kinzchat, kinzchat plus, today's activities