Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #11
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Default Re: Kinzchat Server Complaint

ganz wasnt thinking.. thats the problem!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #12
Lil Kinz
dy725 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz absolutely should not remove any of the services or choices that have already been present on the site. Everyone wants new things to do in WKW but not at the loss or inability to work others. As for the servers, its been an ongoing issue that does not seem to be of concern, or they would fix it. Just my thoughts (as a mom) I love the enjoyment the kids get and the fun they have. I even play. I only allow my children so much time on the computer and if webkinz is having issues it upsets them especially the littlest ones.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:08 PM   #13
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I think it was good to make it only two, but I think they should have allowed more users to be in a zone.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #14
pearlpennie
Webkinz :)

pearlpennie is an unknown quantity at this point

the server wasnt full for me....
but there is only two zones
light green and light blue
i think its just a glitch
the other zones are probably gonna come back
Old 04-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #15
gabey010203
Lil Kinz

mrslinkous is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to connect to the server for 3 days either. I can't play in the tournament arena or turn on my phone. It did come on and I started playing the trading card challenge but the game went weird. My green light to go was on but there was no timer and it wasn't my turn anymore. So I sat there and then I clicked on a card and realized it wanted me to go agiain. But it wasn't my turn. So I went and I waited for a really long time, then the other person left game. I was sent straight back to the arena and I never could get back in. It is getting really annoying. I never had this problem before the new stadium/change of zones, it started happening that day. Do you think just so many people are trying to check out the new stadium that the servers are just overloaded. I feel like Ganz should have realized that this might happen. Isn't first prize like 10,000? Of course everyone wants to enter. They should have planned appropriately.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:54 PM   #16
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pearlpennie
the server wasnt full for me....
but there is only two zones
light green and light blue
i think its just a glitch
the other zones are probably gonna come back
Nooooo, there was a post about this that they were changing it to 2 zones to make it"easier" but allow more people into each zone......as opposed to having so many different colors......as we all know, test, test, and retest before putting into place!!!!! The children have limited time on school days and here we are 3 days later and it is a weekend......... SIGH!

Maybe they should have gone back to all of the colors UNTIL they got this system perfected, tho!

---------- pblavelle added 48 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by RachelxXx
ganz wasnt thinking.. thats the problem!
YOU mean AGAIN??????

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-05-2008 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 12:52 AM   #17
gabey010203
Lil Kinz

mrslinkous is an unknown quantity at this point

Default I finally got in!

What I did was pull up my phone while I was in the arena and just kept pushing the power button until I got in and then I could play. But it looks like I will have to do it for every new game I play. I feel more relieved than a grown person should about such a thing.

---------- mrslinkous added 14 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Go to the tournament area and pull your phone up and then just keep clicking power until it comes on. Then you can close your phone and click on the game you want. You have to do it for each new game. If you click on the game you want before you pull up your phone or you want trading card challenge(because it's already highlighted when you pull it up) you will have to highlight another game and then that one because it will still look like you can't find an opponent.

Last edited by mrslinkous; 04-06-2008 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 06:54 AM   #18
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you for posting that, mrslinkous!
Old 04-06-2008, 07:10 AM   #19
Webkinz :)
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

A lot of us can't even turn the phones on. You try to do so and all you get is a color (the old colors) flashing rapidly in the background one time, then the phone goes off again.
Day five for us.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 07:12 AM   #20
Gifted

Keep trying, it's working for me!
Closed