Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Izzeh1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: KINZCHAT PLUS!!!!

PLEASE HELP! I'm desperate, I have activated kinzchat plus and when I clicked on the ''accept'' button or the link it sent me on my email it showed up something like this: your child can now use kinzchat plus.. When i went to check on it in the clubhouse section, it's still only one clubhouse!!
I mean, shouldn't there be two clubhouses? One ''regular'' and one kinzchat plus area?
PLEASE HELP ME, I just don't get it and I want it so so bad.. please let me know how to get kinzchat plus ! What is the problem?

Ps. Sorry my bad english, it's my second language..

- Isabell
Izzeh1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: KINZCHAT PLUS!!!!

Go back to your email. You need to click on the link it provides. Enter everything it asks for, even if it seems like that was the form you filled out and submitted before. Follow all directions. When you are finished, you should be able to go the clubhouse and enter KinzChat Plus.

It's been a while since I did this. However, when I followed the link, it looked like the same screen I filled out before getting the email and link. I simply input all the info again, and then it acknowleged entry into KC+.

Good luck! I hope I helped.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Also, make sure when you go to the clubhouse, you're in the light blue, the yellow, or the green zone.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #4

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I would do what ArkMama said. By the way, your English is very good!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 02:56 AM   #5

Izzeh1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
Go back to your email. You need to click on the link it provides. Enter everything it asks for, even if it seems like that was the form you filled out and submitted before. Follow all directions. When you are finished, you should be able to go the clubhouse and enter KinzChat Plus.

It's been a while since I did this. However, when I followed the link, it looked like the same screen I filled out before getting the email and link. I simply input all the info again, and then it acknowleged entry into KC+.

Yes, I know that should probably work.. But my problem is that I have done everything you said.. But it's still not activated.. I have restarted my computer and such things. And I wondered if I should call the webkinz sentral, but I find it very difficult to talk english over the phone with alot to explain..
How do you entry into KC+?

Actually, I think the problem is that I have done something when I registrated my account or something like that, because I don't have two clubhouses, I only have one! And there should be a clubhouse next to it with a lock on it even if you don't have kinzchat plus..
I'm so frustrated right now, what can I do to get that clubhouse??? :/

Btw, today it's halloween and I did not get a halloween present on webkinz..
Gaad, seems like nothing is right..

Last edited by Izzeh1; 10-31-2010 at 02:56 AM..
Izzeh1 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

You don't have the second clubhouse? That is odd. I have never experienced that.

Perhaps you could email Ganz if you feel your writing is better than your spoken English.

Still, try calling first.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

Are you in another country? Thats probably why. I have a euro acct and it doesn't work.
Robolo101 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

you said english is your second languge...
for European and Asian accounts it's not avadiable. that's probably why.[your english is good by the way =)]
Old 10-31-2010, 02:53 PM   #9
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama

Yes, go back to the e-mail and click the link and maybe activate it from there? I hope you can go to the KC+.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

That's not true it doesn't work on europe and asain account, I have europe account and go on KCP easily
Closed

Tags
small was here :]