Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
delamelia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: KinzChat Phones

Any idea on when this will get better? I finally figure out how to add friends and then this! Lol! And I really miss the Tournament Arena.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 06:38 AM   #12
We are all
JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Definitely me i dont know what to do either what should we do?
JET is offline Male
Old 04-08-2008, 08:38 AM   #13
pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mly12
Mine isn't working either. You have to go to the clubhouse for it to turn on.
We can't even get them to turn on in the clubhouse. Not on any of the accounts and I know that 2 of my accounts are on a different server than the others!!!! THis has been going on since Friday, if i remember correctly!!!! How do they expect people NOT to be frustrated!?!?! And, they are not giving any updates at all....leaving all of us in the "dark". I think they should at a minimum address the issues to the loyal customers. Same witht he POYM missing items....
Old 04-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

I had the same problem getting phone to work in the tournament arena.

It seems that if I log out of WW and back in...go immediately into the clubhouse (I actually had to enter a room) .... then select tournament arena from the things to do list while in the room, I can then select "Find me an opponent".

Unfortunately there are not a lot of people that are able to join in, probably haven't found the work around yet. I hope more do soon. I'm not even sure that it wasm't just a fluke that I was able to get it to work. It allows me to select the "Find me an opponent" every time but it has only found an opponent now and then.

Hope this works for you. Maybe I'll see you there.

Gilda Google

Old 04-08-2008, 06:44 PM   #15
nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

mine still isn't working . I really like playing games with real people, it's more fun. I think it might have something to do with th deleation of the friends lists and all the docks that are over the limits too. I made sure that I took care of that too.
hope they fix it soon.
nettne is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #16
neely98 is on a distinguished road

for all the people that have trouble turning on teir cell phones go to the clubhouse if you cant go to the tournament arena!

#1 fan of jonas brothers and hanah montana
Old 04-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #17
oh yeah I'm a
ladybucs123 is on a distinguished road

I no! This is making really mad! It hasn't been working for a week! Plus I just now could go to the clubhouse and everything! So right when I logged on the second day after being downloaded it wouldn't load. For some odd reason when I got to the clubhouse or something, if I have my phone turned on it flickers right off. It even does that when I press power on it flickers on then off.. Am I the only one that is having this problem??
ladybucs123 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 10:41 PM   #18
animallover067 is an unknown quantity at this point

IF I turn on my phone before I go any where it works just fine for me
Old 04-08-2008, 11:16 PM   #19
mollymonkey2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

It worked!!! I went to the club house and my phone worked so I went to the tournament arena and I was able to play Atomicolicious!!! Yeah!!
Old 04-09-2008, 02:04 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
pillarsfan-2 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is very frustrating. My phones, and my two sons' phones stopped working a couple of days ago. First, there's now only two zones. Doesn't matter which one we're in, we can't contact each other. Second, the phones keep turning off. Then it gets to a point where even if you turn it on, it goes immediately back off. I had just figured out how to invite friends over and then it's ruined.

And of course, I contacted Ganz and they suggested a problem with my computer or internet provider. Yeah, right! Guess we have to wait this one out.