Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
♥the outsiders♥
Webkinz :)

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Kinzchat phone not adding friends?

Okay so I would like to add my brother onto my KinzChat phone so I can play games against him.
However, when I request him, he approves, and it immediately logs him out once he presses approve. The same happens to me. And neither of us show up on each other's phone.

So then, we tried a different approach. We played each other in Link'D (we did that by pressing the "find me an opponent" button at the same time) and once the game was over I pressed "add to friends ". However, a message came up that said "*brother's username* has another friend request to answer at the moment" or something like that, but he didn't have any other friend requests to answer. And still, neither of us are on each other's friend lists.

My main problem is: is there a problem with adding people right now?

I would muchly appreciate help.
Thank you!

(side note: his account is russian, and mine is american, if that affects anything.)
(other side note: if you need pictures of what is happening, just lmk and I can post them.)
[xo]batman is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Kinzchat phone not adding friends?

I have not heard of anyone having this problem. It sounds like it is your brothers account that is having the problem.

I would suggest that both of you clear your cache and restart your browsers. Follow this link to clearing your cache: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-clear-your-cache-cookies-pics-477376/

Do either of you have lots of friends on your phones? They may be full.

If clearing your cache does nothing it sounds like a Ganz problem and you will probably have to call them and see if they can fix it from their end.

Good luck
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #3
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Meow Face
I have not heard of anyone having this problem. It sounds like it is your brothers account that is having the problem.

I would suggest that both of you clear your cache and restart your browsers. Follow this link to clearing your cache: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-clear-your-cache-cookies-pics-477376/

Do either of you have lots of friends on your phones? They may be full.

If clearing your cache does nothing it sounds like a Ganz problem and you will probably have to call them and see if they can fix it from their end.

Good luck
Thanks. We tried clearing both computer's caches & cookies. And neither of our phone's are full. I guess if we can't figure it out soon, I will call GANZ.
Thank ya, --sara
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 12:38 AM   #4
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Sara, I had a similar problem today, so you are not alone. I sent a friend request to someone and they accepted just fine. But when I tried to send them something, they were not in my Kinzpost list or on my phone. So I tried to send them another request and it said that we were friends already. Uh, if we were friends, they would be on my phone????

That happened to me twice today on two different accounts, but with the same other person. i hope they get it fixed soon!

I'm sorry that I don't have any really helpful advice, but I wanted you to know you aren't alone!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #5
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

This problem has been going on for well over a week now. NOT everyone has had it, but you are not alone.

I was just doing something on my gift exchange that needed a lot of people to send friend requests. Most of them went through OK, but there were also at least 2 or more a day that I would get bumped as soon as I tried to accept a FR.

What I would do is just wait for the next day and have the reverse person send the FR and also the earlier in the day, the better. If you have the FR go out late into the night or try to accept later in the day there seemed to be more of a chance of it happening.

With the last major maintenance that happened in WW they appeared to update the phones again. Every time there are updates we get glitches, so hopefully it will get fixed soon.
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #6

17Starlite is just really nice17Starlite is just really nice

I haven't heard of this. Maybe it is just a Glitch. Wait a while and try again.
17Starlite is offline Female
Closed