Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Farmer1956 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Kinzchat phone keeps turning off

We had a problem where the kinzchat phone kept turning off. When we would try to reconnect we'd get "user name exists". Eventually we'd get it back on, only to have it turn off again. Webkinz tech support couldn't help. They only told us what we already knew, that it would work okay on another computer.

It came down to this: we removed AVG 2012 Free edition and replaced it with Avast Free antivirus (reinstalling AVG did not help). Now all is well.

Funny thing is that our other computer running the same AVG works just fine.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Kinzchat phone keeps turning off

I found a thread that had the same problem.
---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...trange-722185/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

That is very peculiar. My phone has been shutting off too, but instead it has been saying :: Could not connect.
Sometimes it's very frustrating, the best thing is to call Ganz and demand an answer.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 11-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

This happens to me all the time, it's a fairly common glitch I think. Hopefully Ganz will fix it their next update. Until then, I guess we're stuck with glitchy phones.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

I have the same problem sometimes. I just try another browser, clear my cache, shut done and try again. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. If you have found an answer to the problem please mark the best answer to close the thread.
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Closed