Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Kinzchat buttons disappear???

When I log in to the park or the clubhouse, I can see the buttons that allow me to chat. After only a few minutes, I realize the buttons have disappeared. If I go out and come back in the buttons reappear and then disappear after a few minutes again. (I do not use Kinzchat Plus.) Does anyone know what could be doing this?

The only other additional info I have is I did create a new login on my laptop for my child that has parental controls recently. That is the account that is being used when this happens. (We have not tried my laptop login yet.) I would not think that would be the issue though as I can see it when we first go in. I would think if it was going to be the issue I would not see it at all.

And one other frustrating thing I noticed is when this happens, it won't always let us click on the floating berries. We've missed a few because of this.

Last edited by mlachance9; 08-10-2010 at 10:58 AM..
mlachance9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Re: Kinzchat buttons disappear???

I don't know what's happening . I use kinz chat plus. Last night the 'suggest a word' box was missing. When I logged on it was there. Maybe you should log in and out, clear your caches....
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Kinzchat buttons disappear???

This has happened to me before. Usually if you talk as soon as you get into the room/park, it doesn't disappear. Remeber I said usually. Sometimes I missed Goo-Goo- Berries too. I figured out that when the please wait sign is on at the bottom of the WW screen, you can't click on berries. So out of the five berries I saw, I only got 2. I hope you have had better luck and I hope this helps!!
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]