Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Tellasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Kinzcash over kinz post?

Is it at all possible to send kinz cash over kinz post from account to account?
Tellasmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

Default Re: Kinzcash over kinz post?

Not really. There are 1000kc coins that can be sent via kinzpost, but otherwise you can only sell something mailed and get back half the value (which can work out well if you have coupons and buy something expensive on the sending account).

Oh, and welcome to WI Be sure to read the FAQ and rules (under the schnauzer and pumpkins in the banner).
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
Tellasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You. And how do you send the 1000 kc?
Tellasmom is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #4
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

You have to get the 1000kc coins as extra adoption items (in the blue boxes that you get after the 10th adoption when you don't get superbed boxes). They appear in the same area of the dock as the wish tokens and coupons.

ETA: You can also trade for them in the club house or, when you become eligible, the Gift Exchange

Last edited by mbeaser; 12-07-2008 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: add additional ways to get the 1000 kc coins
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 01:30 AM   #5
Gifted

jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

You can also buy expensive items such as oak pools in the wshop with higher coupons such as 50, 70, 80% off coupons so they end up costing you half or less than what they will sell back to the wshop for. You then kinzpost the oak pools and send them to the account you need the money. Sell the pools in the wshop and they will sell back for about 985 kc.. so if you use the 50 percent off coupon than you are getting what you paid.. if you use a higher percent coupon such as 80 then you are yielding a profit and making money since you paid less than the 985 that you will get back from the wshop!! This works well on the asian accounts when you need extra money for rare items!
jencord is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 01:36 AM   #6
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Yes. The coin and selling is the only way.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 01:39 AM   #7
Gifted

jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

I forgot, you can also sell other items back to the wshop you no longer want as well.. For instance I always sell my balloons that come with adoptions, and the prizes you get from balloon darts, things like that, items off the of the WoW, you can also sell your gem hunt gems you find and stars you find in the star challenge to get extra cash.. Always do your main account, and then you can sell everything on your extra account for the extra cash.
jencord is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 01:48 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

The information already given to you by mbeaser & jencord was exactly what I was going to tell you! Also if you start a large enough garden after a few short days/week you can sell your frutis & veggies to make extra kc. (A tip---no need to water, just rake & Harvest...your plants will grow just fine w/o watering.) I recently won a bunch of Studios from our Trading Card Packs we got & you can sell those for $500 kc atfer kinzposting them.
Have any more questions--- just ask & someone will be around to help!
Also you can go to someone's profile & leave them a ? or comment by clicking on thier name or avatar.
And once you have become a Webkinz (after making 10 posts) you will be able to send PM's (private Messages) & make friends, & you do that by clicking on their avatars & then click sens Private Message/PM or Send friend request.
Another quick tip...the rules you read/signed when joining has a lot of good info. that you might want to re-read a few times in a few more days or so as we tend to forget some things. I found some helpful things there.
Also the thumbs up under everyone's name/avatar/Join date/Posts is for giving Rep (or Reputation). This is used for when someone has been helpful, kind, or jsut said something you think deserves it.
The Red Flag next to the thumbs up is for repoting a post to the admin/mods. This doesn't have to be to get someone in trouble...it is used for when the admin/mods need to possibly edit something or even call their attention to a problem, etc. An example would be if a child is giving their age or location, or email address...Or any personal information.
There are tons of helpful & very awesome people here!
I'm glad you could join & get in the know with WI!
I hope you have as much fun here as we do!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 02:21 AM   #9
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to WI! The farming idea works really well. I just harvested my first room of strawberries (181 of them!), and made over $1000kc selling them in the Wstore. If you have several sooms that come up on different days you can make a pile of money! There's an extremely helpful thread on here about growing your own fruit and veggies for profit. It even has a great spread sheet that explains what is the most profitable and why.
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 08:35 AM   #10
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

I send my 1000KC coins all the time. You just go to the Kinzpost and drag your coin into the box. Be sure your have either your other account or your friend on your friends list first. To put someone on your firends list, just click on the phone in the lower right hand corner and click add, then type the persons WW id. They must accept you before they are added to your list. Adding someone may take a couple of exiting your account a couple of times for it to load.

I hope this helps
Closed