Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 05:55 AM   #11
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: KinzCash how does everyone do it !!!!

Go to Quizzy's- I made 4,658 in only 30 minutes!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 05:59 AM   #12
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Draco000
Im pretty new to all this and have gotten into building room themes, I really would like to do the rare's and have been workin on my curio shop level to keep track of when they are available but seeing the prices of these item I have to laugh and wonder "how in the world do I build that much cash to get this" can people please give me some tips on how to make cash, Im not very good at the games lol.

Lots and lots of garden yards I have 16 total... That was a lot of kinzcash for making them.. but we just did that whenever we adopted new webkinz.. and then made others w/ the profit from the crops of another yard... We get quite a bit of kc a day... I'm not into buying rares, but it came in very handy for buying lots of Halloween stuff
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 08:10 AM   #13
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem, but here are my tips:
1. Save! Don't go on a shopping spree when you have amassed 5000KC or so. Save it and soon enough that KC will be 10,000.
2. Garden! Gardening has a great return. Short term loss, long term gain.
3. Quizzy's! You'll be surprised at how quickly you will accumulate wealth.
4. Employment office! My favorite is "babysitter" on level 3, you can get 250KC fro every success. Since you can do it every 8 hours, that's a possibility of 750KC a day. That adds up.

Good Luck!
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 08:38 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

Where to start. There are so many ways. When I first started to help my little one save money, I also thought there's no way.
We have 6 accounts and over 1,400,000 kc. We have 1 account alone that has over half a million kc.

Make sure you do your dailies every day and try to get a job done twice a day. Babysitting and Flooring Assistant can earn you 250 kc each time. Twice a day, you earn 500 kc, add in dailies and a little game time and you can easily earn 1,000 kc a day.
You have to find your game. Find 1 game that you can play well or enjoy and play that game at least 1 to 2 times a day. Quizzy's Word Challenge and Storm game you can earn 100 to 200 kc each game, if you get good at it.
Any items you get on the wheel of wow, sell. Free kc.
Garden. Gardens are great. It is definitely well worth it to save up and buy a yard and plant a garden. Strawberries and Tomatoes yield the most. However, a full pumpkin or watermelon garden will yield 1,000 kc each harvest. We have about 15 gardens. Keep in mind, they do take a good chunk of time to do on a daily basis.
Anytime they give out free kc, make sure you jump on line and click. 40 free kc here and there does add up.
If you win free food and it's a recipe food. Don't feed it to your pet, sell it to the wshop. You can get up to 10 kc for the food and then buy rice, which gives your pet a much better boost in the hunger and health category and only cost 5 kc. Your pet is healthier and less hungry and you have an extra 5 kc.

i hgope this information helps. If you have any further questions, just pm me. I am more than willing to help.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:55 AM   #15
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

If the games you play are in the tournament area, play them there instead of the arcade. Some games I am good at and win occasionally. Some I'm really bad at - but sometimes those playing are worse and I can come in in the money.

As othere have said, do jobs at least 2 times a day and do your dailies.
CharmCity is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 09:00 AM   #16
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Gardening! I have 9 gardens (strawberry) and I get a couple of thousand kc every couple of days. It's easy because you don't have to water them!!! Only rake the ones with weeds ~ not everyone knows that, but it sure saves a lot of time not watering and it doesn't affect your crops or how many you get when you harvest them at all

Also, do you dailies every day, you'd be amazed at how much money you can get doing that ~ and Quizzys is a fast easy way too get money.

Good luck and have fun!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #17
melndave and kami725
Gifted

lanie91 is on a distinguished road

My best suggestions would be:

- Quizzy's (quick cash, also, certain subjects "unlock" jobs you can do in the employment office)
- Employment office - I do jobs twice a day at 250/ (times 2 = 500kc)!
- Playing in tournament arena - bonus cash if you place in the top
- Adopting more pets, I typically receive a 1000kc coin for every other pet i adopt
- Clean out your dock, sell stuff you don't need
- Buy gardening seeds and fill a whole room with a garden.Watermelons can be sold for 10kc ea!
- Go to the Wheel of Wow and Wishing Well every day
- Do your daily kinzcare for a free meal & some cash

I had over 100,000 kinzcash on my daughter's account. That is until I discovered Arte's rare items. I've spent 20,000 in the past week alone....luxury hot tub on Saturday ring a bell??!!! LOL.

Good luck...

L.
lanie91 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:46 AM   #18
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Wow, sounds like everyone has answered this question for you! I'm sure you'll be able to save up some KC following everyone's advice.

My personal favorite, however, is playing Zingoz Pop. When I need some kc quick, and want to have fun while earning it, I play this game. I ONLY play to level five, which is VERY easy and only takes about 5 minutes to do. Earns me 52-55kc every time. Then I 'X" out the game, collect my money, and start over. Its quick and fun and helps me save up on a hurry.

I also have 4 gardens and are bursting. I staggered the harvest times so I'm collecting and selling back to the Wshop every day. It's usually good for about $500 kc a day.

Play all your dailies, try to hit the employment office at least 2 times a day. Sell the items you win from the wheel of wow (you can really only have sooooo many of those LOL).

If you are good at a certain game, play it in the tournament. If you get a high score, you could win some bonus kc for that.

And save save save. Don't just buy everything you see coming through Arte's. Some items come around a lot, some do not. Learn your items in advance, so you can truly save up for the one's with a WOW factor for you.

Good luck and have fun!

---------- Mama Girl NH added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Ohhh, one more thing I forgot to add... RICE is very cheap, and fills up most of the webbies when they are hungry. So you don't have to feed them 3 or 4 items to fill them up. Saves money in the long run!

Last edited by Mama Girl NH; 10-27-2008 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:59 AM   #19
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Draco000
Im pretty new to all this and have gotten into building room themes, I really would like to do the rare's and have been workin on my curio shop level to keep track of when they are available but seeing the prices of these item I have to laugh and wonder "how in the world do I build that much cash to get this" can people please give me some tips on how to make cash, Im not very good at the games lol.
im old to webkinz but here's something i dont get.... how do people get like 483436 kinzcash????This measn you cant feed your pets!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #20
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

There are tons of tips that will tell you the most efficient way to get Kinzcash here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...cash-f126.html

But I agree with AuntietoEW in that Quizzies is the best and most efficient way. If you select an age group lower than you, you will be able to get 5 points a lot more often and lots more cash. The only other thing I can say is I have lots of Kinzcash because I am obsessed with beating the gumball game! If you find a game you are good at have fun with it, but if not, Quizzies is the way to go!
Areyel is offline Female
Closed